Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't true.
The case is just the opposite - I like it for it is a masterpiece of forgery, but nevertheless it isn't true and that can be verified and validated in many ways.
It is an extremely accurate fit to empirical evidence.
Seriously. It doesn't have any empirical evidence at all - everything is sewed by glowing threads. Take for example the expansion of the Universe. Even the red shift does not match that hypothesis. If the red shift is equal in all directions this means that the Telescope is into the centre of the Universe - which is at least very suspicious. The CMB is not 'another' evidence - it is microwaves, which are EM waves (just like the light beam), and besides that there exist also other explanations of the CMB (except for the Big Bang having left it as a trace of its activities when designing the Universe). BTW, from where has the Big Bang taken all that information for the structuring of the Universe, for example ... and how does that happen?
When someone comes up with a better theory.
First of all it is not a scientific theory, notwithstanding to what it is presenting itself to be. By Definition (from Wikipaedia); A scientific theory
is a well-substantiated explanation
of some aspect of the natural world that is acquired through the scientific method
and repeatedly tested and confirmed
through observation and experimentation
In brief the scientific method comprises:
1. Observation of the natural world;
2. Analysis and generalisation of the acquired data;
3. Developing hypothesis for the explanations;
4. Verification and validation of the hypothesis in any other way.
Where do you have with the Big Bang 'theory' direct observations of its major claims: the Singularity appearing out of Nowhere and out of Nothing; Infinite Gravity without force carrier; Infinite Temperature appearing/existing without any material carrier; Launching of the Time out of Nowhere; creating 3-D space out of zero-D space by 'reverse collapse of the matter' (whatever that is supposed to mean). Can you name a lab that has confirmed any of these processes.
What are the observations:
1. We have red shift of light ... that could be a lot of other things except for expansion of the Universe;
2. We have CMB that could be other things as well, except for traces left from the operations of the Big Bang
3. We have a Singularity ... but not operating in reverse. The observations are that when the matter of the Neutron Star collapses it may form a Black Hole ending up in a Singularity, but this is the forward process. No-one has ever observed any Singularity appearing out of Nowhere and out of Nothing, and forming matter by reverse collapse of the matter (perhaps). Nobody has ever proved that this process can operate in reverse. Nobody has ever seen this process operating in reverse - what evidences are we talking about?