Wondering if my "Matthew Slepitza's" theory of the big bang could be correct?

Herald

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 10:28 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I'm not your slave. Still waiting for that evidence for "the" aliens.
     I have just decided to tell you everything about 'the aliens' and saw the title of this tread ... actually which exactly word in the title do you interpret as 'aliens'?
FBM

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 06:53 pm
@Herald,
Are you back to defending your alien/ILF/god-of-the-gaps hypothesis?
Herald

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 09:14 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Are you back to defending your alien/ILF/god-of-the-gaps hypothesis?
     Perhaps, but hardly after, when and if you prove that the aliens are directly suggested and provided in the title of this thread? Which exactly word in the title here do you interpret as 'aliens- of-the-gaps'? Are you going to poison all the threads with your fixed idea of the 'aliens-of-the-gaps'? Wretch.
FBM

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 09:21 pm
@Herald,
Is that "perhaps" anything like the "perhaps 25%" of Big Bang Theory, which you subsequently tried your best (and failed miserably) to disprove? Laughing

Are you reclaiming the teleporting alien/ILF/god-thingy story or not? If not, there's no reason to waste time with your evasive red herrings. If so, let's see your evidence.
Herald

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 09:36 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Is that "perhaps" anything like the "perhaps 25%" of Big Bang Theory
     Perhaps it means that most probably you don't have the vaguest idea of what this issue, set forth on this thread is all about, what is the main theme of this blog here ... and why are you trying to poison that thread with vitriol, as well?
FBM

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 09:39 pm
@Herald,
I'm here because you started poisoning it with logical fallacies. You're welcome.
Herald

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 10:02 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
I'm here because you started poisoning it with logical fallacies. You're welcome.
     This definitely is not true. You are the first one bringing the vitriol with the aliens on this thread. Read the thread and try to answer the question: why are you here? ... and try to answer the question who is the guy, who at post No.5 940 262 introduces to this post all of a sudden and out of a nowhere the theme with the aliens? Tell the name of the author.
FBM

Reply Tue 12 May, 2015 10:53 pm
@Herald,
Your logical fallacies preceded my appearance by a long shot. Laughing
Herald

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 12:07 pm
@FBM,
On this very thread you are the first and still the best .... with the aliens.
FBM

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 06:25 pm
@Herald,
You're welcome.
Herald

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 07:22 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
You're welcome.
     Some day I truly hope you and your assignors will become welcome as well - sooner than expected.
FBM

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 07:25 pm
@Herald,
I appreciate your gesture of goodwill.
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 08:18 pm
@FBM,
     With your infinite ignorance and infinite inability to make any plausible interpretation and any genuine representation of the reality you irretrievably poisoned this thread here as well ... along with the other two ones. Are you pleased with all that? Are you proud of yourself to infinity ... of your skills to occlude beyond recognition any discussion, with crap of any kind?
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 08:21 pm
@Herald,
So, anyway. Where's your genuine, positive observational and/or experimental evidence for your alien/ILF/god-thingy?
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 08:52 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Where's your genuine, positive observational and/or experimental evidence for your alien/ILF/god-thingy?
     This is not the theme here on this thread. You are obviously absolutely and irretrievably detached from reality - why should I tell you whatever on your strawman of the gaps ... especially on an inappropriate thread.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 08:55 pm
@Herald,
Thank you for your concern. However, I'll continue to post as I please. Got any of that evidence yet?
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:01 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
Thank you for your concern. However, I'll continue to post as I please. Got any of that evidence yet?
     ... and how exactly is your question connected with the "Matthew Slepitza's" theory of the big bang here?
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:03 pm
@Herald,
You repeatedly and fallaciously attack BBT, trying to find gaps in it that will justify your alien/ILF/god-thingy. 100% fail. Until you present some evidence. Got any yet? We've been waiting a long time...
Herald

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:05 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:
... trying to find gaps.
     No, the gaps is your claim - from the very beginning.
FBM

Reply Thu 21 May, 2015 09:08 pm
@Herald,
All perfectly avoidable just by presenting evidence to support your claim for the invisible, teleporting alien/ILF/g0d-thingy. Well?