Have we had enough yet?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 11:58 am
We followed the money and lookie here.
http://edwardisaacs.blogspot.com/2011/06/obama-rewards-donors-with-jobs-stimulus.html
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2011 09:53 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Tell me why I should vote for BO.

I could care less who you vote for. My point is that if you value debate and personal growth so much, you shouldn't be such an insulting unyielding blockhead when engaging in any conversation with someone who disagrees with you.

0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:27 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Nothing like when GW Bush said Iraq had WMDs. Do YOU know how much humans and money was sacrificed for his lies?
What are you crying about... We still have that perfectly good lie, don't we???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:28 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

GWb wasn't telling any lies about WMDs in Iraq.
See what I mean Cis... If you have a lie that waterman will believe long after it has be proven wrong, it must be good for something...
Fido

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 06:32 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're right. Saddam had plenty of time to move them during all the talk, talk, talk at the UN. These dumb liberals think everyone is as stupid as they are.

I have to say that this site has about the weakest lefties I've come across in quite a while. Not much here to play with.
I am certain their mistake is in thinking the reactionaries might be as intelligent as they are, and so open to reason when why the reactionaries are reactionaries has nothing to do with reason what so ever...
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 09:10 am
@Fido,
I put waterboy on Ignore a long time ago, because his posts are meaningless. I still wonder why so many respond to his posts which results in a waste of time; masochists?

Feeding the troll only gets more in return.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 09:22 am
It's hard to tell if Fido has Imposter on a leash or if it's the other way around.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 16 Jun, 2011 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
I quit responding to his posts long ago, but I still like to tell him what I think of his intelligence or rather his lack of it.
Fido

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 08:41 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

It's hard to tell if Fido has Imposter on a leash or if it's the other way around.
I know I am not your dog!!!

If you tell the truth and make sense you know I will agree with you... Honestly; I see no benefit to mankind in my running you down... I just think you are usually wrong and seldom right; but you have lots of company, and I have little... I got an interesting book the other day about Adoph Hitler called: The Psychopathic God... The guy brings up fact after fact from childhood to final days, words out of his mouth and the testimony of others of the insanity, inconsistency, contradictions, personal and proffesional failures of the man that would class him anywhere as disturbed in not ill; and yet it did not prevent him from seeking and almost achieving some level of world domination... His ability to tap into the general disease of his whole Germanic People brought him to power... They were not more sick than him, really; and they were in many respects quite well compared to him... But there is no doubt in my mind that their whole society was sick and disturbed or Hitler would not have been able to ride their discontent to power... Who ever you blame, and you can blame outside forces and their internal feudal forces as well for his rise, the situation was still diseased, and ready for change...

This land is diseased as well... You may come off as a damned nut to most people but there are millions of you drowning in pain and frustration... The whole bunch of you would rather have a Hitler leading you to glory and destruction than suffer the Equality of Democracy... I think you are pathetic, all of you, but that is not an insult... You all drag the sympathy out of me... I feel it for myself, too... We are all short changed, and all need change... But where can pain, frustration, and ignorance lead us but into tyranny??? I fear you at least as much as I sympathize with you...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 17 Jun, 2011 08:49 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

I quit responding to his posts long ago, but I still like to tell him what I think of his intelligence or rather his lack of it.
Intelligence is not his problem... It is not our problem... People who are defeated, even by their own economy and government always think it is because they are not as smart as the people who choose to ride them... It is not intelligence... When we are young we are told what we want to hear, and yet we are denied the educations that would make us the equal of anyone in the world, and at some point we find we are working some joe job thinking: I could have done other and better things if the encouragement and opportunity for education were ever there... And if we are working hard for nothing, it is easy to look at people doing nothing for something and think they are the enemy... If anyone is doing nothing for a handfull of nothing they are doing some one a favor... We all deserve better... We deserve everything we work for, and all the fruits and protections of democracy... Denied that we are slaves, often frustrated, usually resentful..
0 Replies