Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:20 pm
This really cute guy started coming into my work back in February. He came every Friday. Finally, the second week in March I gave him my number in his to go order. He called me the next day, and the day after that we went out for dinner and a movie ("as friends"). Everyday after that we texted all day everyday. for the next month we were together every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and he still continued to come into my work every Friday, even if he didn't order food.

Well, I like him, and he knows it, and he has said he likes me, but isn't over his recent ex (6 months ago). We still talk all day everyday, he still comes in every Friday (coming up on 16 weeks in a row), and he is getting over his ex. We have a lot in common despite our 15 year age difference, and we get along with each others friends and family really well.

I really like this guy, I can be myself 100% and we have always been 4985743867934% honest with each other about everything. He hasn't made a move at all, he says he is a wuss, the most we have done is cuddle, all initiated by him (I'm a wuss also scared to know what may happen.) Should I make a move or would that ruin what we have? and are we JUST friends who like each other?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,403 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Crazielady420

Reply Thu 2 Jun, 2011 09:27 pm
@YourFriend218,
I had a similiar scenario once, many years ago. Really liked this guy, great chemistry. I gave him my number and went into the place he worked weekly. We went out all the time, I stayed over his house, slept in his bed. Yet we never went further than a kiss in 6 months. Things got confusing and I met someone new.
We talked a while later and both admitted that we were shy, etc. In a sense both had the what if factor and admitted we should have been more open... We were not exclusive and both dating other people

My advice, speak your mind and don't hold back... worst that will happen is that you find out you are on different pages and move on. Don't have the what if's.
Good luck!
YourFriend218

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 09:48 am
@Crazielady420,
Thank you. It is getting unbearable, I surprised him yesterday at his house, with a huge batch of his favorite brownies (which he loved and greatly appreciated), well I had the opportune moment and didn't take it but I will next time, if I don't wuss out again. Thank you again.
kuvasz

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2011 03:38 pm
@YourFriend218,
Just be honest, with yourself, your emotions, and him. Consider having the two of you watch "When Harry met Sally," and afterwards discuss if a man and woman can be "just" friends, or necessarily due to emotional intimacies, someday, more.

0 Replies

chrisbeeson

Reply Tue 14 Jun, 2011 08:21 pm
@YourFriend218,
Here's an easy move coming from a wuss myself. When you're cuddling, kiss him on the cheek (easy enough and it'll feel good) then another kiss half way between his ear and his mouth. If he doesn't move away after that one, go in for the kill.
YourFriend218

Reply Thu 23 Jun, 2011 09:18 pm
@chrisbeeson,
Thank you. I may just do that.
0 Replies