Wesley Clark plants his flag in New Hampshire

Fedral

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 01:33 pm
The Second-Place Candidate
Wesley Clark plants his flag in New Hampshire.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 535 • Replies: 6
No top replies

yeahman

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 02:19 pm
Clark is still a very distant second in New Hampshire. His fight is with Kerry in New Hampshire for second place.

Newsweek article, "Hunting An 'Un-Dean': The General's New Stripes"
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/3869799/
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 04:15 pm
ye110man wrote:
Clark is still a very distant second in New Hampshire.

Look again:

Dean 36 (37)
Undecided 17 (16)
Clark 16 (14)
Kerry 13 (14)
Lieberman 7 (7)
Gephardt 6 (6)

These are the latest numbers for ARG's daily tracking poll in New Hampshire. The numbers in parenthesis are yesterday's numbers.

For the first time anywhere, Clark has passed Kerry for second place in the Granite State.

(Psst, ye11o: Fedral is only posting these unlinked, unsourced opinions in order to annoy people on the opposite side of his views. Don't take the bait. :wink:)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 05:47 pm
An comin to the three quarter pole is The General , hes taken second by a nose . i so dont want Dean.
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 11:03 pm
Clark may look good on paper, but have you seen the man talk. It seems as though he has no personal knowledge or understanding of domestic policy, just what his advisors spoon feed him. In that regard, he reminds me of Bush and that makes me uneasy.

He gets on to rants about the army regardless of what the question is. When Dean speaks, anyone can see that he knows what he's talking about. He has a brilliant understanding of and insight into domestic policy. I think this will be far more instrumental in him being able to beat Bush than Clark's credentials.

In a perfect world, Dean would have Clark's credentials. But in the current scenario, I would gladly take someone who knows how to mold this country into a better one.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 03:25 am
Perfect
In my a more perfect world Kucinich would be the nominee and beat Dubya the Dunce by a landslide. The VP would be Carol M. Braun. Very Happy
0 Replies

Centroles

Reply Thu 8 Jan, 2004 03:27 am
wouldn't you prefer ralph nader as the vp pistoff?
0 Replies