3

I don't find sex enjoyable.

Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 10:06 am
Before you go off at me, I know for a fact I am not gay.
I've had sex with 4 different girls and every time I had it I did not once ejaculate.
The girl seems to enjoy it but I don't get a tingle of the action..

Could it be psychological or something..
Who do I contact to get answers?

manored

2  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 10:29 am
There are people who simply dont have the need or desire for sex of any kind, which would be called being asexual. There is no problem to that. In fact, one may argue that not having a desire is a good thing.
VikingRob

1  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 10:39 am
@manored,
If I knew you, I'd buy you a drink. lol.
I wiki'd asexual and it pretty sums me up.
I thought I had some sort of medical or emotional condition.
THANKS SO MUCH!
=)
Mame

1  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 03:25 pm
@VikingRob,
I know two men who are asexual, so you are not alone. They just aren't interested and everyone (else) thinks they're gay because they don't date, but they're not - they're just asexual. Nothing wrong with that at all.

joefromchicago

2  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 03:42 pm
@VikingRob,
Well, it could be that you're asexual, as others have suggested. Or it could be physical or psychological. Or it could be that you're just not doing it right. That you "don't get a tingle of the action" is hardly a clinical description, so there's not much for us to go on. How old are you? Do you masturbate?

PUNKEY

1  
Reply Tue 31 May, 2011 04:36 pm
You could find a sex therapist, but first get a complete physical.

If everything is OK there, then it could be that you just aren't into those particular girls.

The biggest sex organ is between the ears. If your mind is not there, then the body isn't either.

manored

1  
Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 10:23 am
@VikingRob,
You are welcome.

And I dont drink =)