Did he have sexual intentions?

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 06:11 am
I aksed a previous question, but I did not get the direct reply to the question I asked. I mentioned that my wife flirted with a person who worked on our house. She said he "held her gaze", and she returned it. On the last day, he asked her to meet him at a club? My question was very simple. Did he eventually want to have sex with my wife, or was it simply an innocent attempt to have a platonic relationship with her. My wife was seven years older than this man. She did indicate to me that she was extremely sexually attracted to him. Did he pick up on this?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 944 • Replies: 5
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 06:13 am
@Indiana1,
Impossible to say. It's very possible, but we can't know for sure.

Why does it matter?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 05:14 pm
You have to ask HIM. We don't know what's in his head.

If he comes around again, ask him. If he doesn't, then you will also have an answer.
0 Replies

Brinkman

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 04:41 pm
@Indiana1,
If this guy was working on your house he probably wasn't all that educated, and not all that intelligent. (With all due respect ofcourse)

I have found that uneducated, generally 'less mentally complex' people tend to act more on emotion and instictual desires instead of logic or common sense.

I'm just guessing here, but yeah it seems like this person working on your house was interested in more than just your house.
chai2

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 05:10 pm
@Brinkman,
Brinkman wrote:

If this guy was working on your house he probably wasn't all that educated, and not all that intelligent. (With all due respect ofcourse)

I'm just guessing here, but yeah it seems like this person working on your house was interested in more than just your house.

#1, from reading your profile, you don't sound particularly educated, or that intelligent.

#2, are you insinutating that educated, intelligent people don't make passes as married women?

#3, it's ridiculous to think that someone working on your house is not intelligent.

To the OP, I'm wondering why your wife held this guys gaze.
Is she unintelligent too?
Brinkman

Reply Wed 1 Jun, 2011 05:38 pm
@chai2,
Your post pissed me off. Also put sense back in my mind.

Sorry man, I guess its true: OP's wife, the house guy, could mean anything and says very little about them.

0 Replies