Should I be mad?

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 05:23 am
Earlier I asked described the following scenario. A person employed to work on our house "held my wife's gaze" and she returned it. She talked to him everyday, and on the last day he asked her to meet him at a club. ( I only found out about this a year later.) This guy was a "best friend" of my brother, and I thought he was my friend. My wife made no bones about the fact that he was sexually attractive. She often commented about his broad shoulders. I did not discourage this attraction, but often encouraged it as it turned me on. One day after he had come over unexpectedly she told me to "get your clothes off, Donny was here." My wife even said,"If he were to ever kiss me, I would kiss him back." My question was, In asking me wife out, was this man ultimately seeking a sexual relationship with my wife. I am not upset with my wife , because I was partly culpable. Subsequently, however, I have changed my mind about this situation.I am wondering should I be upset with this man? I trusted him, and I considered him a friend. If he was indeed pursuing a sexual relationship with my wife, I think I have a right to be upset with him.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 753 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 05:30 am
If you are going to get your shorts in a knot about every man who flirts with your wife and also who your wife "gazes" upon, you are going to be a busy man.

Should you be mad? You know ONE side of the story. Your wife may be just teasing you or mistook his comment. You weren't there, you don't know.

If you MUST, just ask him if he asked your wife to meet him at a club, and WHY, since he knows she is married. Try to do this calmly, since it all could be a misunderstanding.

If he's so" "hot", he does not need to flirt with married women.

Your wife sounds like she needs more attention from you, buddy . . .
0 Replies