What is use of resume when applying Entry Level Marketing job?

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 11:40 pm
What is use of resume when applying Entry Level Marketing job?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,052 • Replies: 7
No top replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 11:43 pm
@Marketingresumes,
pretty big
do it
stevencruiser

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 07:33 am
@laughoutlood,
You can mention your academic achievements along with qualifications.You also need to add your key skills,your positive points about the job.
msolga

Reply Wed 28 Dec, 2011 07:36 am
@stevencruiser,
Oh god these spammers are becoming tiresome! Neutral
stevencruiser

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2012 10:41 pm
@msolga,
I don't think that you are the moderator of this place and so you are going to decide whether a person is a spammer or not.I am not away from the discussion and talking irrelevant. Though you are constantly participating in the discussion.
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2012 12:10 am
@stevencruiser,
Considering this is how you describe yourself on your profile page, I'd say she's spot on.

Quote:
I am a resume expert providing tips about resume templates and interview preparation. Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
stevencruiser

Reply Wed 8 Feb, 2012 12:50 am
@Butrflynet,
If someone is here and participate constantly then he/she can expect something here. If I am expecting then I don't think there should be an issue.After all the link is no follow and I would not be benefited from that link. Only, I can attract the visitors and not more than this.
0 Replies

sandydsouza

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 12:54 am
@Marketingresumes,
Resume plays an important role in every job your are applying. When you are applying for entry level job resume is an important tool. With the help of resume it becomes very easy for recruiter in analyzing a good candidate.
0 Replies