Intention of Man

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 02:07 pm
My wife has had an innocent flirtation with a man who did work on our house. She admitted that this man "held her gaze" and she returned it. She talked to him every day, and was very nice to him. On the last day, he asked her to meet him at a club. Was this an innocent attempt just to talk with her further, or was his invitation sexual its intent?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 908 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 02:22 pm
@Indiana1,
Quote:
On the last day, he asked her to meet him at a club. Was this an innocent attempt just to talk with her further, or was it sexual in ints intent

The intent was to continue the relationship. I think that we all can figure out what that means.

I think that the fact that your wife discussed this with you, tells me that she started something that she was not prepared to finish. If I were you, I would consider this a minor "blip", and not give the entire issue any more thought.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 04:04 pm
As a woman, I would have kept this entire "incident" to myself.

I wonder how you found out.
0 Replies

Aldistar

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 05:58 pm
@Indiana1,
It sounds like your wife was flirting, but in an innocent way. The guy seemed to be hopeful of something more. The fact that your wife did not go meet him and instead told you about it seems she was taken by surprise at how the guy took it.
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 10:58 pm
@Indiana1,
I'm more interested in the intention of woman.

Start with flowers then dinner for two.
0 Replies

melisawilson

Reply Thu 26 May, 2011 03:43 am
@Indiana1,
The man has some wicked intentions behind..he wants to have your wife. Though your wife is sweet enough to tell you everything. That shows she just got into conversation with him just for the sake of a good company for the time being or when she doesn't have anyone to talk to. But the man has taken the whole thing other ways! After all a man is a man though!
0 Replies

Nahla

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 08:51 pm
@Indiana1,
She probably just wants to make you jealous.
0 Replies