Why Kim jong il visits china again?? to beg of something?

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 01:37 am
Kim jong il visits china 20th May and is blamed by North Koreans for that.
He visited china twice times in 2001, 2006..
At that time, he said, "I'm quite inspired by china Market and renovations." but when returning to his place, he shortly spurned that and has seized North Korea & it's people with iron fists & nuke.
He always say, "We have a great & strong military power" but in fact, he has made North Korea the poorest country in the world..
During his visit to China, North Korean may voice opinions that his purpose to visit china is just to beg of some food & money. One of them said, "how many times he visit china like a rat hiding in a storeroom and how well he beguile china, there is no one to believe his words. We all sure about it" and another North Korean said, "I eagerly hope that he is dead by a terrorist."
Now 70~80% North Korean are suffering from severe shortage of food. If he does no action for changing this situation, I think his death is merely a question of time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,466 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ionus

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 02:35 am
@blackrose cv,
Do you know if he has ever communicated with the Chinese to get permission to attack the South in some way ? I accept that he visits with an empty rice bowl when things get hard .
izzythepush

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 03:50 am
@Ionus,
Whenever western journalists visit NK they all find it different from other dictatorships. Although people usually put on an outward show of loyalty, when they're off camera they say otherwise. Not in North Korea, there a thorough job of brainwashing has been done. The BBC did a visit last year and met some schoolchildren, they were asked who their heroes were. It was Stalin, Mao, Lenin, all the usual suspects, when asked about Nelson Mandela they didn't know who he was. No other country in the world has the level of control over their population that North Korea has.
Ionus

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 12:26 am
@izzythepush,
You would expect as much from the country that gave us the term brainwashing . I remember seeing some ordinary people mourning the loss of the Great Leader and there seemed to be a lot of genuine crying . Or Oscars everyone of them.....
izzythepush

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 07:30 am
@Ionus,
No, I think they were genuine, but this is a country where going out to buy food from the market is viewed as an act of disloyalty.
0 Replies