Obunga: "Palestine(TM)" must be contiguous...

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:03 am
Pretty big word for somebody who basically can't talk without a teleprompter but, apparently, he said it...

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/05/23/obama_palestine_has_the_right_to_be_a_sovereign_and_contiguous_state.html

Quote:

"The borders of Israel and Palestine should be based on the 1967 lines with mutually agreed swaps, so that secure and recognized borders are established for both states. The Palestinian people must have the right to govern themselves, and reach their potential, in a sovereign and contiguous state," President Obama told American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) attendees on Sunday. The comment was met with no approval or applause. (via Gateway Pundit)

The good news if there is any is that nobody beyond America's shores seems to be taking Bork Obunga seriously any more.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,011 • Replies: 10
No top replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 07:46 am
@gungasnake,
What's going on in Moneygall Ireland at this moment disproves Gunga's paranoid rantings.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:13 am
@izzythepush,
You haven't really answered my question... Do you have any new examples of "gentle people(TM)" for us today? Have you considered the Tong societies or Yakuza??

http://lparchive.org/Yakuza/Info/yakuza-01.jpg

izzythepoop:

Quote:
" ...I cannot understand how anyone can see the brutal suffering of a gentle people like the Palestinians and not feel sympathy."

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:49 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:

You haven't really answered my question...

You didn't ask one.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 08:52 am
@joefromchicago,
It's interesting that Gunga views Aipac as being outside America, either he doesn't know how to read a map, or he's owning up to his own anti-semitism.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:05 am
@joefromchicago,
Does EVERYBODY in Chicago still part their hair down the middle or is it just you??
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:08 am
More "gentle people":
http://texaslynn.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/barbarians-rome-burning.jpg
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:17 am
@gungasnake,
It has been a while since I parted my hair in any direction, but thanks for asking.
gungasnake

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 09:36 am
@joefromchicago,
I assumed the avatar was a real photo.....
joefromchicago

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 11:53 am
@gungasnake,
That's Frank Chance.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 25 May, 2011 09:45 pm
@joefromchicago,
Sounds like a real hero. Funny that baseball was fully developed by 1900 while other sports would hardly be recognizable across the 111 year gap from then to now.
0 Replies