The most annoying people in the world.. ever!

duce

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:11 pm
The $ is the background for the whole show.

They found out their stash had marked bills, stole a treasury list from the Capt safe, but Shanes old lady had found it first and sent some to her bloodsucking mom that of course had some of the marked stuff in it and it goes on and on.

C'mon Your guys did'nt really want it to begin with they were just running with Vic and Shane" WILL THEY BE UNJUSTLY KILLED/PROMOTED.. Just trying to use you to cheat--come on get us a peek.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:15 pm
That coroner on CSI Miami. Does it give anybody else the heebee geebies when she caresses and talks to the bodies?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2005 03:33 pm
duce wrote:
Just trying to use you to cheat--come on get us a peek.

Not sure David would tell me if I asked ... hell, he might not even know ...
Laughing
0 Replies

popular GIRL

Reply Sun 20 Mar, 2005 11:37 am
I hate Evil or Very Mad blazin squad Evil or Very Mad they are the worst people on earth
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 08:31 am
Blazin' Squad are proper bo'! How could you possibly disagree old girl? what? Piff piff! Hem ... erm... hem.

I am of course joking I must confess I am not much of a fan of the squad - oh god! (hehe, look at me... i'm rapping) No, seriously my blasphemous outburst was because I have just remembered which musical act I severly dislike - Good Charlotte.

No! Bad Charlotte!! Very very Bad Charlotte! Grrrr, how aggravating they are. Rar. Am not saying I want to dance on their graves.. just... no.

"lifestyles.. of the rich and the famous.. they're always complaining... always complaaainiiing... if money's.. such a problem.. they've... (erm, forgetting words, will ad-lib) got some mansions.. think we should rob them... ladeda i suck"

ahem, well, to that tripe I say, what-the-holy-hell-ever, o-bloody-k?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 21 May, 2005 02:15 pm
My aunt at the moment. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2005 09:36 am
Berty the Banana... He killed himself because I didn't accept him. Threw himself out of the bathroom window.
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Thu 29 Mar, 2007 06:35 pm
Piers Morgan... Gah.

Ooo, Michael Winter.

Definitely not a fan.
0 Replies

BarFlyMountain

Reply Tue 3 Apr, 2007 02:32 pm
jimmy falon and jessica simpson...total **** LIST!
0 Replies

Heatwave

Reply Wed 4 Apr, 2007 10:52 am
Robin Williams
Adam Sandler
Jim Carrey
Tom Hanks
Rene Zellweger

Pervez Musharraf
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2007 12:30 pm
I think I meant Michael Winner, that squinty eyed film director who is thw worst actor in the world in the esure ads. AAAARRRGH.
0 Replies