The most annoying people in the world.. ever!

Abe Rudder

Reply Thu 13 May, 2004 12:18 am
Robin Williams. OK l think he is a fairly good actor. But as a comedian l dislike that man very much!
And whats the deal when he is on a talk show - he just erupts and takes over the whole discussion/show! Whats next world domination through crazy, loud mouth, pointless drivle?

Disagree with me as you like but thats my opinion.

Another person that has annoyed me is "Redman" or whatever his name is in "How High"
A doped out rap singer pertending to be intelligent has to be one of THE most annoying things EVER!
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2004 03:09 pm
Celine Dion, Kate Bush and Cher.

The music maestros of the 20th/21st Century, Celine with those 'tug on the old heartstring' vocals, Kate's glass shattering, eye poppingly Shocked shrill voice, and Cher.. what can i say.. how we adore dear old Cher-ee-poo.

C'mon! Who in their right mind would be a fan of these goofs?

...im just 'avin a pop at vroonika, she tries to keep her adoration secret but i've seen her shrine to them.. ive seen her shrine!!!! Mwhahahaardehar
:wink:
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:29 pm
Why is Christina Aguilera orange?

And who on earth allowed that Wright guy (don't know what his surname is as I always switch off when accidentally encountering his programme) to be on television? Whoever they are should be suspended by their toes whilst goats eat their hair, and made to watch "The Wright Show" over and over and over again in hell.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 6 Dec, 2004 08:52 pm
Carrot Top........Can we all say.... StooooooooooooPID Question

Jessica Simpson ...... she touches herself too much. And those annoying faces she makes while singing. And I just had to watch the special..lol

Rosie Arrow gotta go

Joan Rivers

Ty's screaming on Extreme Make-over

Ok...I don't watch much Tv...

But I agree with Slappy on the toothpick white boys that think they are gang members.

Boys.......and I mean BOYS that wear thier pants hanging off thier asses with thier boxers hanging out. Shocked

DrugStore Cowboys........couldn't ride a horse if you run one between thier legs! Shocked

Size 22 women wearing halter tops/no bras and/or Bikinis.....HELL NO! Some women need to learn that just because its in your size, doesn't mean that you can wear it. And I'm a big girl, I know!!
0 Replies

Paaskynen

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 05:40 am
I can't stand the presenter on "Cheaters" (at least the one they had the time I watched). Wringing a cheap buck out of other people's emotions and misery, while pretending to be caring: he's so full of it!

And I don't like most presenters on the so-called funny shows like American Home Video's or America's Dumbest Criminals (although I agree that the criminals presented are really dumb beyond belief) as they are soo phoney in their tincan-laughter-oh-this-is-such-a-funny(read: corny)-quip routine, it is insupportable.

And other people who annoy me beyond measure are the majority of contestants on reality TV shows (from The Bachelor(ette), via Paradise Hotel, to The Simple Life). I hold those shows responsible for part of the anti-American sentiment abroad, since they cash in on the contestants displaying gross misbehaviour and moral corruption, ugh. Watching that etherpollution will make anyone wonder whether there are any normal people left in the States. (I have to amend that remark, since the European reality TV shows try to emulate their US counterparts by being equally distasteful)

Anyway, this is rather off-topic in a film forum. Funny, I can't really think of someone in film who annoys me even remotely as much as the TV people. What can annoy me in films are usually not the people but what they do (i.e. shortcomings in the script), as in supposedly brilliant scientists doing things that even a child-high-on-crack would consider stupid and irresponsible. (Come to think of it, you rarely see the opposite: stupid people doing wise and intelligent things after going through a learning process).
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:37 am
Me.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 11 Dec, 2004 11:46 am
Laughing

Slappy - no way. Not annoying -- bracing maybe.
0 Replies

AllanSwann

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2004 05:10 pm
The following 9, in no particular order....

Jim Carrey <insufferable, self-centered, smug, faux artiste>

Adam Sandler <see above>

Rose O'Donnell

Bill O'Reilly <no, I'm not against the Irish, just those 2 yahoos in general>

Chris Mathews <although he occasionally has an apt political insight>

Dick Vitale <love his enthusiasm for college basketball, but a little love goes a LONG, LONG way>

Donald Rumsfeld <who appointed him the God of War?? Oh...see below>

Omarossa <from the Apprentice and yes...your 15 minutes are WAY up>

"Chuck" Heston <"Happiness is a Warm Gun">

And....the All-Time <and Current> most annoying person on the planet....

GEORGE "DUBYA" BUSH!
0 Replies

eyespi

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 09:57 am
The most annoying people in the world......... ever
Drunk
in no perticular order:
Vin deisel, Colin farrel, Robbie Williams, Chris Evans, Will Self, anyone from litttle britain, anyone on reality tv (no more reality t.v- please), rappers and popstars.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 31 Dec, 2004 09:26 pm
Ditto for Jim Carrey.

G. W. Bush and all his lying administration and propagandists including radio talk show hosts. If Bush appears on the TV, it's a mad dash for the remote.

Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa together. Their annoyance factor together is more than double the their annoyance individually.
0 Replies

PoeticMisterE

Reply Sat 8 Jan, 2005 02:36 pm
Justin GUy. From Nsync.. or however you spell it...
0 Replies

shyone

Reply Sun 9 Jan, 2005 02:25 am
Michael Moore
Al Franken
Katie Couric
Al Sharpton
Paris Hilton
John Cougar Melloncamp-I Hate Him I don't know why
Any Celebrity/College dropout who thinks of themself as a political genius
Jane Pauley
The Eagles
John Edwards
Michael Moore
Michael Moore
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 11:56 am
Oooh.. there are three people called Michael Moore.. is he multiplying?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 12:21 pm
Michael Moore IS three people.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 11 Jan, 2005 07:29 pm
And, of course, Tico is as thin as a rail. Care to post a pic?
0 Replies

shyone

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:20 am
Michael Moore is a disgusting figure - inside and out. He disgusts me that much. I had to write his name more than once. You don't have to agree.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 12 Jan, 2005 12:29 am
I weigh less than I did in high school. I play a minimum of two soccer games per week (three during the outdoor seasons), at a highly competitive level against current and former professional and college players. While others I have played with over the years have moved up to play in over-30 leagues, I continue to play in the open leagues, with the youngsters. In addition, I play pickup basketball whenever I can, and raquetball a couple of times a month.

Sorry to burst your bubble, LW, but I am definitely not out of shape.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sun 6 Feb, 2005 01:43 am
Without a doubt the most annoying is Kevin Weisman playing his character "Marshall Flinkman" on the TV series "Alias". He plays a nerdy computer guy that drags out everything he says, and you just want to tell him to shut the heck up! Mad
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 05:29 am
...The guy who was sitting next to me in my English lecture the other day.

Grrrr.

People on the next row were talking loudly - being very rude I thought - he turns to me and says "Are they deaf or taking the piss?"

Fair point, but he then continues to talk loudly in my ear, making more noise than the original people were. I was actually trying to listen for a change, and was infuriated by the idiot next to me loudly wittering on about the fact that there was a transvestite in the novel.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2005 05:35 am
Meryl Streep. Did anyone mention Meryl Streep? Meryl Streep should definitely be in the list too. She makes for three x annoying as well.

Oh and Tom Hanks. Annnooooying ...
0 Replies