The most annoying people in the world.. ever!

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 12:33 am
Thanks for the research, Caprice. I knew I remembered something like that.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Sat 31 Jan, 2004 12:47 am
No problem gus. Glad to oblige!
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 12:17 pm
Oh dear, it seems people have grown tired of posting on this thread. Could it be that they have stopped being annoyed by people? Is this the beginning of.. dare i say it.. tolerance?? Nooo! what is the world coming to??
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 03:12 pm
My next door neighbor. Once called the sheriff at high noon on a Saturday when I was having a party for my younger cubs who were like 10 and 11 at the time because I set up a sound system in the backyard by the pool was playing backstreet boys, n sync, that kid stuff at the time, and I had a couple of inflatable rides setup. The deputy came by, had a hot dog and told me to have a nice day and enjoy the party.

He called the law a couple of times more for nothing and once tried to step into my home to complain and that was a big mistake. I ran him off the property and called the sheriff myself. the deputy said he was tired of coming out, told me I should sue the ass hole in civil court and went over and spoke to him. That was 2 years ago. No problems since, but he and another neighbor went to the Neighborhood Association meeting, called us "White Trash Carnies" and tried to have the by laws of the neighborhood changed so I basically couldn't run my business out of my home. He was shot down big time.

Anyway, he's a major league ass hole and I'm delighted to be able to say so for the record. If I still live here when he dies I'm going to his funeral in my double breasted purple zoot suit.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 03:14 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
My next door neighbor. Once called the sheriff at high noon on a Saturday when I was having a party for my younger cubs who were like 10 and 11 at the time because I set up a sound system in the backyard by the pool was playing backstreet boys, n sync, that kid stuff at the time, and I had a couple of inflatable rides setup. The deputy came by, had a hot dog and told me to have a nice day and enjoy the party.

He called the law a couple of times more for nothing and once tried to step into my home to complain and that was a big mistake. I ran him off the property and called the sheriff myself. the deputy said he was tired of coming out, told me I should sue the **** in civil court and went over and spoke to him. That was 2 years ago. No problems since, but he and another neighbor went to the Neighborhood Association meeting, called us "White Trash Carnies" and tried to have the by laws of the neighborhood changed so I basically couldn't run my business out of my home. He was shot down big time.

Anyway, he's a major league **** and I'm delighted to be able to say so for the record. If I still live here when he dies I'm going to his funeral in my double breasted purple zoot suit.

PS band practice tonight. working up a Judas Priest tribute set. Hope he enjoys it.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 05:35 pm
Nice...throw in plenty of satanic references for effect.

I'm pretty lucky in the neighbor department. We live in a duplex that's split in the middle. My roomate was in a cover band and they practiced in the basement...neighbors never complained. They've let me sing before...man, I suck big time.

Who else is annoying?
-People who take forever at ATM machines.
-Toothpick white boys who act like hardened gang members(and are usually from rich areas). I can't wait to crack one of them in the head someday.
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 06:00 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Anna Nicole Smith.

Celene Dion.

Pauly Shore.

Colin Quinn.

Oh yes. You forgot Rosie O'Donell, Steven Seagal, Sarah Jessica Parker and the Baldwin brothers. I wish to run them over with a steamroller.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Tue 16 Mar, 2004 06:04 pm
I agree with your selections also. Only good the Baldwins were, was Alec's scene in "Glengary Glenross."
0 Replies

BWShooter

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 02:32 pm
the list is practically endless:
James Carville
Hillary Clinton
Andy Dick
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Andy Rooney
Geraldo Rivera
Bryant Gumbel
John Madden
Shaq
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 04:40 pm
These new fashion stylists/celebs like Phillip Block out of LA or that Cujo/Cojo thing they've hired on Entertainment Tonight to comment on fashion. What in the hell is it? They're both everything even most gay men hate about gay men, way too affected to be effective.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 18 Mar, 2004 07:01 pm
Let's not all forget that "I wear my cell phone clipped to the outside of my belt with my shirt tucked only in behind the phone" guy.

He deserves to get a pumpkin thrown off his head.
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 03:17 pm
There are people I love to be annoyed by.....
like Newman on the Seinfeld reruns!
0 Replies

shepaints

Reply Sun 21 Mar, 2004 10:12 pm
alright, she says, chattering to herself....another
annoying person who takes the role to perfection....
Norris, on Coronation Street.....
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 06:44 am
my gawd he's annoying
0 Replies

AmericanIcon

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 05:28 pm
people who hate movies they haven't seen yet they claim to have seen (I could mention their names but they are already embarassed by their posts)
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 08:12 pm
Oh, don't be so coy, Americancon. We're going to have a problem taking you seriously after such a cheap shot.
0 Replies

vroonika

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 02:20 pm
Alanis Morissette...i mean what is with all that warbling nonsense anyway. Silly fool, she couldn't write a song let alone sing it for toffee...ho hum
0 Replies

annifa

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 02:26 pm
Strange that... toffee is a very sticky medium with which to write songs with.. let alone sing them... to steal idea from clem clem
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2004 05:54 pm
Since somebody else already brought up politicians, I nominate the latest occupant of the White House. He has the elocution and charisma of a challenged fourth grader. Can't he say one sentence without the word "freedom"?

Oh, and I agree, David Letterman, the Alfred E. Newman lookalike. Rosia O'Donnel too.

John Tesh and Yanni and their "much ado about nothing" conducting style. Give me a break!
0 Replies

Peter S

Reply Tue 4 May, 2004 12:49 am
I don't like Leonardo Di Caprio. I can't say why but I think he's a unappealing guy.
0 Replies