Reassuring myself that this end to my friendship is better for me?

Reply Tue 10 May, 2011 07:29 pm
She bailed on me many times. At the beginning of the year she began contacting me only about once a month (I would message her and it would take forever to message me back). She invited out common friends with her while I was left on my own accord and I would see pics of them hanging out, so its not like she didn't have time for me. Last summer the only day she wanted to hang out was a day I was working and never rescheduled (even though I told her countless times what my schedule was). I have a feeling she lied to me in a big way also. She found out that I was asking questions about bad friends online (Y! answers) and got really mad at me that I didn't tell her. I am the type of person that feels if you want to hang out with me, you will not exclude me from your activities. Friends don't treat friends the way she treated me even if I am not a best friend. If you like a person as a friend why exclude them anyways? I look back and miss those good times. She will probably not miss me cause she had so many friends. She came to me yesterday all emotional that I hurt her and she didn't mean to hurt me I told her I wanted her out of my life. I had suffered way too many hurts being her friend. How do I forget about her and get it through my head that I'm better off without her?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 938 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PhoebeKate

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 02:41 am
@TakingItToHeart,
Just keep away from her and minimize contact with mutual friends who can remind you of her. Outta sight, outta mind.
0 Replies