Before you Die.

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:03 am
A Friend just asked me that If a plane with a bomb was heading to where you were and you couldnt do anything about it or anything to escape, Would you do a Little Dance with your few last seconds of life?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,817 • Replies: 23
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:06 am
@loopylu15,
It is unlikely that there would be nothing i could do.
Are you and your friend glass half empty types?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:06 am
@loopylu15,
loopylu15 wrote:

A Friend just asked me that If a plane with a bomb was heading to where you were and you couldnt do anything about it or anything to escape, Would you do a Little Dance with your few last seconds of life?
Might rubb one out... Life is all about dying, and never about living... What a shame...
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:18 am
@Fido,
I would begin Ulysses. Itd be about the only time that Id ever read anything more by that guy.
Then I would open up on that plane with my 20mm cannon. They dont know who theyre fuckin with.
Fido

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:53 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I would begin Ulysses. Itd be about the only time that Id ever read anything more by that guy.
Then I would open up on that plane with my 20mm cannon. They dont know who theyre fuckin with.
In my case they do... I was born to die... For thirty years of Ironwork I never got up without saying to myself: Today you may die... Then I put my feet on the floor and got ready for work... Dying is the only thing I expect to be good at... I have spent a lot of time getting ready for it, and I don't want it to drag out, and become a bore... If it has only enough time to snatch me while I blink and try to think it would be cool...

I think it is too bad that we cannot spend more time on our lives, enjoying them, perfecting them, looking forward to tomorrow with anticipation rather than fear; but we spend so much time wishing our lives away, miserable today, in expectation of worse misery tomorrow, all the time wishing ourselves out of our present painful moments into some distant time when today will be but memories, and when we get there we will have even less to work with, and more to fear...

I want to die... Bring on the death... But spare me the sort of meaningless existence that is robbed of joy and meaning to make profit for another, and kill me in my crib... We do not have enough death to cure every life without meaning... Life will not mean for some unless they can take the meaning out of every life for their own... They will not enjoy security until they can rob security out of every life... They will not know peace until they can take peace from every life... Their money will be worth something when they have more than they will need in a thousand life times while others waste a thousand life times worth of worry on money... Just kill me.. The spectacle of humanity on humanity is just fcking things up for the animal life...
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:56 am
@Fido,
So a really great party is not in your future eh?
dyslexia

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:28 am
@Fido,
I WROTE A LONG AMSWER TO YOUR POST, i
George

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:36 am
@dyslexia,
DON'T DO THAT!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:45 am
@Fido,
I know people who have what others would consider a fabulous life yet, those people are miserable. I know people who have what others would consider a miserable existence, and yet those are the happiest people I know.

It's all about attitude. BTW, I am not making light of how you feel. I sincerely hope and pray things get better for you.
dyslexia

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:59 am
@Fido,
I WROTE A LONG AMSWER TO YOUR POST, i LOST IT, ESSENTIALLY "I bored" my friend Michel is going to a paint my doors red for which I will give my him tools. Diane will fill the birds feeders. I got 196 channels of tell to chooses from, injoys Thomas legalsistic ananlyis for the killing of Obssa, inderesting. Mr in Mrs walter happy to await for,dont extect anyone else (perhaps Bernie) or C.G. back being beaning a leper. Bored.
dadpad

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 09:51 am
@dyslexia,
Let me entertain you. we'll have a real good time.

I haz tapdance.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 10:08 am
@farmerman,
Farmerman says
Then I would open up on that plane with my 20mm cannon.

Bloody hell airport security is pretty shoddy in America. I get stopped trying to take a bottle of water on a plane.
Diane

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 12:48 pm
If I knew we were going to die within minutes, I'd like to get in bed with you and cuddle. Best way to go I can think of. Smooches, cowboy.
Mame

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:10 pm
@Fido,
Wow, Debbie Downer!
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Bloody hell airport security is pretty shoddy in America.
The original premise of this story isnt mine. Who said anything about an airport. I cant carry my 20 mm around town you know. Its mounted at the back of my compound.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:34 pm
@farmerman,
Sorry I misread the question. I thought you were on a plane. So you weren't smuggling a compound on board then?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:55 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

So a really great party is not in your future eh?
The day you die is just like every other day to those who don't die; or so I've noticed... If no one else is getting excited about me dying why should I???
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:58 pm
@Arella Mae,
Arella Mae wrote:

I know people who have what others would consider a fabulous life yet, those people are miserable. I know people who have what others would consider a miserable existence, and yet those are the happiest people I know.

It's all about attitude. BTW, I am not making light of how you feel. I sincerely hope and pray things get better for you.

It is a mistake to compare lives since we all have the same one...
Fido

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:59 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Wow, Debbie Downer!
Cause I don't get all excited about dying??? Sorry; but I have lived on the edge... I would have to get up to a running start to give a ****...
0 Replies

loopylu15

Reply Fri 6 May, 2011 04:32 am
@Diane,
With who sorry? Cowboy :L
0 Replies