BIN LADEN is DEAD!!!!

JTT

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
Lying isn't nothing for the prez of the US. In fact, it's a job requirement just like being a war criminal is.

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:57 pm
@djjd62,
Oh, you naughty boy ... Laughing Mr. Green
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:01 pm
@H2O MAN,
Somehow I doubt that Arella Mae and JGoldman10 are liberals. Their reservations are based upon sincere religious conviction.

And I do think the humor is funny. Smile

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:21 pm
Famous last words

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/stevetheq/binladen.jpg
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:22 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Lying isn't nothing for the prez of the US. In fact, it's a job requirement just like being a war criminal is.

we need big crooks to run a big crooked country. Razz
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:22 pm
@wmwcjr,
Like I have said before, how many Americans thought it was funny when the muslims were dancing in the streets when the towers went down? How funny did Americans think it was when they made jokes about our freedoms, etc? If they cannot see that behaving in the same manner is no better than I truly feel sorry for them.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 05:48 pm
@Arella Mae,
You have a point ... No wonder. You're one of the nicest members here. *thumbs up*
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 07:19 pm
What is a liberal?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 02:25 am
@JGoldman10,

someone consistent in their in their beliefs.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 05:29 am
@JGoldman10,
Liberal democrats that think they are always right and that everyone else is wrong. Liberals have a false sense of self worth. Liberals have no clue what self reliance means, they are all about big government and spending other peoples money. Liberals are the smug, arrogant, self absorbed type of people your mom warned you about
farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 06:10 am
@H2O MAN,
Quote:
Liberals have a false sense of self worth. Liberals have no clue what self reliance means, they are all about big government and spending other peoples money. Liberals are the smug, arrogant, self absorbed type of people your mom warned you about

AND CONSERVATIVES lie about everyone
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 06:20 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Liberal democrats that think they are always right and that everyone else is wrong. Liberals have a false sense of self worth. Liberals have no clue what self reliance means, they are all about big government and spending other peoples money. Liberals are the smug, arrogant, self absorbed type of people your mom warned you about

really ? You're the kind of smug, self important, narrow minded **** my mother warned me about. Of course, my mother was educated.
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:39 am
I have heard that they are not going to release the photos of Bin Laden's body. I am rather puzzled by something. They have pictures on the internet of other men that were killed in the raid and they are pretty graphic. I'm not understanding why they would release those photos but not Bin Laden's. It's not that I want to see them, because I don't. I'm just curious. Any ideas?
Ragman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 08:51 am
@Arella Mae,
yes the other's aren't bin Laden, who has the symbolic importance of being the head of a worldwide terrorist ring, and has been the focus of a 10-yr-search for the mastermind of 9/11 tragedies.
JTT

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 10:03 am
@Ragman,
Quote:
the other's aren't bin Laden, who has the symbolic importance of being the head of a worldwide terrorist ring,

Why should that matter, Ragman? There are pictures of Reagan, Bush and Bush, Kissinger, Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman, ... everywhere.

Individually, they make OBL look like a babe in arms. Collectively, they are responsible for an astounding array of terrorist actions across the world.

Why do you folks just keep lining up to parade your hypocrisy and your ignorance?
revelette

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 11:15 am
@Arella Mae,
Perhaps the photos you are referring to were taken by the Pakistani an hour after the raid. In which case Bin Laden's body would not have been there to have his photo taken. (not sure)
Quote:

SLAMABAD - Photographs acquired by Reuters and taken about an hour after the U.S. assault on Osama bin Laden's compound in Abbottabad in Pakistan show three dead men lying in pools of blood, but no weapons.

The photos, taken by a Pakistani security official who entered the compound after the early morning raid on Monday, show two men dressed in traditional Pakistani garb and one in a t-shirt, with blood streaming from their ears, noses and mouths.

The official, who wished to remain anonymous, sold the pictures to Reuters.

source

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 12:49 pm
Okay- the man is gone. LET'S MOVE ON.
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:29 pm
One of the things I find interesting is that the demand for the images are by and large coming from the right.... the family values people. I guess they're okay with these images being all over the media and the news for their young children to see as long as they don't see a bare tit.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:36 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:
Liberals are the smug, arrogant, self absorbed type of people your mom warned you about

Really? Because your mom keeps warning me about your dad. Guess he must be liberal. Or really jealous.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 5 May, 2011 01:36 pm
@JTT,
The story behind this story, A STEALTH HELICOPTER.
Super quiet, very tiny heat signature and radar stealthy. Too bad these things can be seen like Christmas tree ornaments.
0 Replies