What the Bible says about homosexuality

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 10:47 pm
@BillRM,
That is OLD TESTAMENT. The OLD covenant was done away with.
BillRM

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 11:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
T
Quote:
hat is OLD TESTAMENT. The OLD covenant was done away with.

And yet you keep quoting it time after time to justify your hate and in fact off hand I had never never seen you quote a damn thing from the new testament.

So if it is the center of your morals why are you not out killing gays as it commend you to do?
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 01:13 am
@JGoldman10,
"Being circumcized does not make you Saved."

The only thing you need to be saved from is the belief that a god exists. Because as long as you believe it you will be constantly naive of reality.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:04 am
@Krumple,
ACCEPTING Christ and living a GODLY LIFE is what will Save you.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 03:06 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
ACCEPTING Christ and living a GODLY LIFE is what will Save you.

And your attacking gay men and women using the old testament as a excuse to do so is living the good life???!!!???
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:24 pm
@BillRM,
KILLING people goes against the TEN COMMANDMENTS.
Ceili

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

That is OLD TESTAMENT. The OLD covenant was done away with.

Umm, you know the Ten Commandments are from the Old Testament right?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 02:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

KILLING people goes against the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

There's a Commandment- THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

God isn't going to tell saints to kill innocent people- He is going to tell them to MINISTER TO THEM and PRAY FOR THEIR DELIVERANCE.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:00 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
There's a Commandment- THOU SHALL NOT KILL.

That one of the ten commandments that Moses upon coming down from the mountain with and seeing his people misbehaving had no problem ordering his loyal followers to kill among the tribes until their arms was too tired to swing swords and let not forget him ordering all the women and children of a people kill but for young women/girls that had not known a man.

So the breaking of that commandment seems not to be a major problem if god tells you to kill by way of Moses or the bible.

So get out there and start killing gays as god had commanded you to do.

PS Do not forget about back talking children
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:02 pm
@BillRM,
You are a BLASPHEMER. Either that or you are MOCKING CHRISTIANS and the Bible.
BillRM

Reply Mon 2 May, 2011 08:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
You are a BLASPHEMER. Either that or you are MOCKING CHRISTIANS and the Bible.

So talking about what the bible had stated and commanded and discussing the actions of Moses as told in the Bible is blasphemer in your eyes?

0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 10:46 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

YOU are an ATHIEST. You claim God isn't real because you have not experienced God for yourself.

EVENTS in the Bible actually happened. They have been proven. The BIBLE had been used to predict certain events in the past century and early 21st century via Omega Codes-hidden codes in the Bible.

How do you think you got here?

I have been kind of following this conversation and I just cannot sit back anymore and stay silent.

I would like to ask you a question JGoldman10, do people look at your life (your fruit) and say, "I want to be like that person?" I had to ask myself that question and I had to answer it with a no for a long, long time. I used to make people on A2K so angry and they'd lay into me and I deserved every bit of it.

I believe every word in scripture is true. Jesus Himself tells us how to treat other people and he also tells us which ones to stay away from. He said "don't cast your pearls before swine" This was not said by Jesus to enable us to insult others and call them names like so many think it means. Those that do not believe will get angry when you try to shove your beliefs down their throats. Jesus tells us this! SO WHY DO WE DO IT?

He tells us to dust off our feet if they don't receive him, but do we do it? NO! We think we know better. Oh sure, we use the excuse but I'm only trying to show them the truth, but be honest with yourself, you argue with them because you want to be right. It's the reason I argued with them. It is no different than what I see in Christian chatrooms. "Professing" Christians claiming to be so holy and close to God all the while totally ignorant to the fact they are doing exactly the opposite of what scripture tells them to do and when you point that out the come back with "but maybe God is telling me something different to do." WHAT? If it's in the written word, that's what we Christians are to go by.

We give them God's word. HIS WORD. No wonder so many don't care for Christians, we threw God's word out and thought we knew better and started using our own words. What kind of example is that?
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Please explain 2 Samuel 1:26 where David says that Jonathan's love "passes the love of women" and God does not object. Only a logical argument will do, so no strwamans or ad hominims.
0 Replies

IsmailaGodHasHeard

Reply Tue 18 Dec, 2012 09:49 pm
@jcboy,
LOL.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 13 Sep, 2015 12:49 am
@JGoldman10,
What does the bible says about thieves punishment? What does the bible says about Lot and his daughters repopulating the world? What does the bible says about menstruation? Tell me: What does the bible says about Jesus lessons: don't judge and you won't be judged
0 Replies