Edit the following please

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:23 am
As a Christian Tourist, Do You Care Visiting Buddhist Spots?

If you’re a Christian in English speaking countries (including, but not limited to, America, Britain, Canada, Australia etc), will you visit Buddhist temples as tourist sites when you take a trip to China or India?

Why I ask this question? I will answer this later to avoid this small survey to be skewed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 425 • Replies: 4
No top replies

fresco

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:28 am
@oristarA,
If you are a committed Christian from an English speaking country (including, but not limited to, America, Britain, Canada, Australia etc), are you likely to visit Buddhist temples as tourist sites when you take a trip to China or India?

(Note that without "committed" the question is pretty meaningless since there are degrees of religiosity).
oristarA

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 02:59 am
@fresco,
fresco wrote:

If you are a committed Christian from an English speaking country (including, but not limited to, America, Britain, Canada, Australia etc), are you likely to visit Buddhist temples as tourist sites when you take a trip to China or India?

(Note that without "committed" the question is pretty meaningless since there are degrees of religiosity).

Thank you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 05:59 pm
Are you ONLY asking Christians this question?

I am not a Christian but would consider visiting a Buddhist temple if I ever visit China.

oristarA

Reply Sun 24 Apr, 2011 10:11 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Are you ONLY asking Christians this question?

I am not a Christian but would consider visiting a Buddhist temple if I ever visit China.

Yes, ONLY Christians.

But thank you for paying attention.
0 Replies