Change is happening...

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 10:26 am
I don't know how many have spotted this trend yet, but support for Obama is slipping in every category except uneducated blacks.

That's the good news, the bad news is that conservatives have not gotten their collective act together yet, but that is also changing.

The build-up to 2012 is going to be something for all of us to follow closely.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 746 • Replies: 13
No top replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 12:51 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

I don't know how many have spotted this trend yet, but support for Obama is slipping in every category except uneducated blacks.

That's the good news, the bad news is that conservatives have not gotten their collective act together yet, but that is also changing.

The build-up to 2012 is going to be something for all of us to follow closely.
Change is happening... The front is pulling away from the back, and the back doesn't want to move... It isn't about left and right anymore, but about who wants to hang with the heads and who wants to hang with the asses...
spendius

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:17 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
support for Obama is slipping in every category except uneducated blacks.

Suppose the slippage in the other categories is more than made up for by the increase in the number of uneducated blacks voting.
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 01:59 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

Suppose the slippage in the other categories is more than made up for by the increase in the number of uneducated blacks voting.

How can the number of uneducated in this country increase when we have such a wonderful
teachers union that spends billions of tax payer dollars molding young American minds?

Could it possibly be because the entire government education system is being run by liberals?
Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 05:26 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Quote:

Suppose that just by saying people hate his guts that you can get other people to hate his guts... The fact is that people make more of a commitment to a man by electing him than he makes to them in being elected... It is they who feel they have to follow up on vote for him with another, and all those who bad mouth their choice, or call them stupid for voting for him only confirm their vote... The republicans got nobody.. Mr. Obama is somebody, and what He has going for him is the absolute inability of people to admit a mistake even when the mistake is obvious, which the vote for Mr. Obama is not...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 20 Apr, 2011 05:37 pm
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

spendius wrote:

Quote:

How can the number of uneducated in this country increase when we have such a wonderful
teachers union that spends billions of tax payer dollars molding young American minds?

Could it possibly be because the entire government education system is being run by liberals?
When you tell students that teachers are not worth a living wage you are telling them education has no value... When you tell students that poverty in america is a privilage they know you will give them no justice... When you tell them labor is worthy, but not worth slaves wages they know there is no future in it... When you lie about slavery to Blacks, or conquest to Natives, or immigration to the children of immigrants they learn your eduction is their lies...When children can see that liberty means rights, and democracy means equality, and they have neither you will not by fair means or foul teach them otherwise... They can see reality, and the eduction they receive is all frosting and no cake, propaganda without truth...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:00 am

When teachers unions conspire with liberal politicians and dumb down the
students the country suffers for it. The country is suffering big time right now.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:28 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

When teachers unions conspire with liberal politicians and dumb down the
students the country suffers for it. The country is suffering big time right now.
Dumming them down and outright lying to students has always been a christian right and republican prerogative
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 06:46 am
@Fido,
It was something both sides of the isle did in the beginning, but it is 100% a liberal thing now and has been for decades.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 07:04 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

It was something both sides of the isle did in the beginning, but it is 100% a liberal thing now and has been for decades.
Nonsense... The country followed the Texas state School board in its choice of texts books for many years, and likely still does... I have seen some of those books and they are so much of lies and propaganda... They do not tell the truth about our history, about slavery, conquest of the country, industrialization, or all our colonial wars... Even today, Government class is as much ra ra ra for free enterprise as about relative governments or history.... It does not matter that most of those people studying that crap are victims of that economy and its influence on the course of government... The fact is that you would have more luck teaching against the laws of physics...

You cannot get people to accept a lie in the face of the truth, and telling kids everything is for the best in this best of all possible worlds is not going to fly much longer... Kids learn after a while to not even bother to look for truth in the class rooms...

People like Mr. Obama clearly bought the American myth, and he is trying to make it all work... Good luck with that, since the other side is looking for his death, or his personal destruction... It is like the badgering and bad mouthing of the Clintons who clearly bought into this society and tried to make it work... There is something about the republican mindset that thinks such hostility, and uncivility endears them to the people... It makes them look small and stupid and makes us all look retarded for even putting up with them...
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 07:08 am
@Fido,
You are misinformed.
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 08:12 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You are misinformed.
That may be true, but you are uninformed, and I think it would be easier to correct me than to educate you...
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 08:18 am
@Fido,

Fido, you are just like POM in that you are an ignoranus.
You may also have reproductive organs in common.

Enjoying your self delusion?
Fido

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 08:35 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

Fido, you are just like POM in that you are an ignoranus.
You may also have reproductive organs in common.

Enjoying your self delusion?
I guess, if I am deluded by self or otherwise... The sun is shining, and though I am here on my ass my heart is in my garden, and it is calling to the rest of me: Leave water man to his musty thoughts, and work the day away... So I shall..

Thanks to the comparison with POM... Good spirits all enjoy their own company...
0 Replies