You can lead a kid to homework but you can't make them think.

dlowan

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 08:59 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
It's beyond depressing.

No, Boomer, incredibly bright lady that you've always shown yourself to be, you know that it's just one of life's little speed bumps dressed up as a nine.

We all do this. Don't get upset or show that you are upset. The right thing to do doesn't need to be punctuated by anger or upset. Ya gotta illustrate to Mo, as it has to be illustrated to all kids, adults too many times, that there are things in life that gotta get done no matter how much you want to procrastinate.

Remember Dlowan's recent thread. I don't know her personally, or her normal life behavior, but she seems like a "get the ******* job" done person, yet sometimes, she admits, "procrastination city".

Procrastinate all the time. And almost never did my homework....always at the last second, right through uni....still hopeless at paperwork. Used to be sat for hours in my room NOT doing homework.

Had to lock myself in the bath until I had done a certain amount of reading for uni essays.

Embarrassed
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 09:24 am
@dlowan,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
It's beyond depressing.

No, Boomer, incredibly bright lady that you've always shown yourself to be, you know that it's just one of life's little speed bumps dressed up as a nine.

We all do this. Don't get upset or show that you are upset. The right thing to do doesn't need to be punctuated by anger or upset. Ya gotta illustrate to Mo, as it has to be illustrated to all kids, adults too many times, that there are things in life that gotta get done no matter how much you want to procrastinate.

Remember Dlowan's recent thread. I don't know her personally, or her normal life behavior, but she seems like a "get the ******* job" done person, yet sometimes, she admits, "procrastination city".
dlowan wrote:
Procrastinate all the time. . . .
I woud too, but I keep putting it off.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 04:15 am

Procrastination has its good side.
You always have something to do tomorrow.

0 Replies