Is the U S shirking it’s duty to democracy ?

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 09:13 am
Is the U S shirking it’s duty to democracy ?

If the U S does not exercise Police action in the East, is it shirking it’s duty to Democracy?

Like it or not, the Western forces, through the U N’s use of U S military might, along with it’s allies, and the World Bank, Police the world.

A speedy resolve to many of the relatively small wars around the globe could be ours, if we all just told the U S to just do it’s Job and go do the will of the revolutionary forces and take over.

With environmental change moving along at a brisk pace, we as peoples must impose peace more quickly in order to divert resources to life instead of death.

Clearly the people of the East are hesitantly showing that they wish to share, in Western culture. There are points of irritation, so to speak, between East and West but a rapprochement, on the big picture, is obvious.

We know that there are two ways to conquer a nation. Physical warfare or economic warfare. China, as well as other powerful economies, are presently putting economic pressures on the U S economy and therefore inhibiting the U S efforts to protect the revolutionary forces with police action, as opposed to, military, forces.

Democracy would be well served if these countries would ease up just a bit and allow the earth to benefit.

Let me be quick to tell my American friends that in no way do I intend or desire to denigrate U S actions to date. I ask the question more for a future, more simplistic time.

The question then should really be, Is the U S shirking it’s duty to democracy, by not advocating an easing of pressure on the economic front, to facilitate an advance on the switch from military intervention, to a more police style intervention with military intervention, as required.

Regards
DL
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 627 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Fido

Reply Mon 18 Apr, 2011 10:58 am
@Greatest I am,
Give yourself a break... We owe ourselves democracy, and we can't pay that bill because we so fear the idiots around us that we think we need the protection of a megalythic state... What we have is a republic and one under the influence of money and so resistent to change that it is essentially impossible to reform it, and we are so divided that we cannot unite to revolt against it... So we are screwed until the thing falls on its own, and then try to stay out of the way because Chaos and bloodshed will be the order of the day...Every man with a gun will be his own government only because that is the way it should be and for the most part has been through and before history... So don't look for help from us... We as a people cannot find its ass with either hand... We have to pay others to wipe our poop... We can still hurt the world; but we cannot help even ourselves...
0 Replies