Problem cat

margo

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 03:17 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

I'm okay with two chubby cats waddling around in front of the bowl with little picket signs. Kind of cute if you look at it the right way.

You may well be right - but Poss is more action-inclined - but only when it comes to food! Although he will occasionally play with a toy - but only if he thinks it makes him look cute - and that may lead to food!
roger

Reply Sat 11 Jun, 2011 03:29 pm
@margo,
I finally trained Spooky to chew up fur lined slippers. Otherwise, the guys are not at all interested in toys or bugs.
0 Replies

Tomkitten

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 12:32 pm
Even after five months Fig is still discovering new things and new places to hide and/or sleep.

Last night I came home from dinner and tossed my jacket on the back of a chair. After a while she looked at one sleeve which was hanging down and approached it with her body long and low, very slowly, with great deliberation. When she finally got close enough to sniff it I think she must have been very frustrated - all that slinking for a measly boring old cotton sleeve - and turned away, totally bored.
roger

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2011 01:39 pm
@Tomkitten,
I know about creative hiding places. It's not for nothing my senior cat is named Spooky. I've seen him walk behind a small cardboard box and never come out on the other side.
0 Replies