please help me to correct the errors of this translation

gugeluo

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 05:27 am
u can skip the chinese
“全球生态环境500佳”——浙江绍兴夏履镇山清、水秀、政通、人和、业精,哺育着不断茁壮成长的浙江新中天控股集团有限公司。公司区位优势明显,交通便利,毗邻宁波港和上海港,距萧山国际机场20公里,中国轻纺城10公里,市场环境得天独厚。公司始创于1979年,历经30多年稳健发展,现已成为一家资产近30亿元,员工4000多名的跨地区跨行业国家级大型民营企业、全国出口创汇先进企业、中国民营企业500强、国家重点高新技术企业、省重点骨干企业,多次被金融机构评为AAA级企业、黄金客户。公司秉承“科技引领时尚、品质铸就辉煌、产业贡献社会”的发展理念,通过强化上下游、拉长产业链,立足自主创新、推行科学管理、注重产业升级,逐步形成了以织造为中心,非织造布、纺丝、印染、贸易等多元化的产业格局,成为绍兴纺织行业的龙头企业、全国最大的水刺非织造布生产基地。
Zhejiang new zhongtian Holdings Group Co, Ltd, the global top 500 in ecological environment,was located in Shaoxing Zhejiang Province, Lu Jia town. Company has an obvious geographic advantages, and the traffic is convenient, it adjacents to the Ningbo Port and Shanghai port, 20 km away from the Xiaoshan International Airport.and 10km away from the China Textile City and it enjoys the advantaged market environment. Company was Founded in 1979 and now bocame a trans-regional large-scale private enterprise which has an asset of nearly 30 billion yuan, more than 4,000 employees it was awarded as advanced enterprises on earning foreign exchange through export ,China's top 500 private enterprises, nationl key high-tech enterprises ,provincial key enterprises and was rated Triple A ,gold customers by financial institutions for many times. Companies adhering to the "science and technology leads the fashion, quality maks glory, industry contributes to society" .By strengthening the upper and lower, extending the industrial chain, basing on independent innovation, carrying out scientific management, focusing on industrial upgrading, it gradually formed a industrial structure which used weaving as a center and become a leading enterprise in Shaoxing, the textile industry, the largest production base of spunlace non-woven fabric.in china .
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 3,181 • Replies: 11

dadpad

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:19 am
If you wish for a commercial translation You may depost $250.00 to my pay pal account.
gugeluo

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:59 am
@dadpad,
thanks .but i'm a student .i cant pay so much money..
dadpad

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 12:54 am
@gugeluo,
Then hand your work in to your teacher and take note of his response.
ABE5177

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:18 am
@dadpad,
Maybe on of the chinese posters here can help him? all thegt do is ask ask ask ask and never anwser anything
JTT

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:17 pm
@ABE5177,
Or Abe could edit it for you ..., ..., ... naaaa, bad idea, scratch that.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 04:25 pm
@gugeluo,
The problem with me fixing this translation, Gugeluo, is that I'm not always sure of your intended meaning. I'll make a start but then you will have to let me know if my suggested changes match the meaning you want.

++++++++++++++++++++

Zhejiang, also known as New Zhongtian Holdings Group Co. Ltd, is one of the global top 500 companies in the ecological environment market. It [was] is located in Lu Jia, in Shaoxing Zhejiang Province.

The company has obvious geographic advantages, and traffic to the site is [convenient] light, making it convenient to get there. It sits adjacent to the Ningbo Port and Shanghai port, and is only 20 km away from the Xiaoshan International Airport and 10km away from the China Textile City.

Okay, now it's your turn to see if I'm being true to your meaning.

dadpad

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 06:15 pm
@ABE5177,
I suspect this is a piece set by the lecturer/teacher.
A "correct the translation" piece if you like.

Which is one of the reasons I am not assisting. The student needs do it himself rather than having it done for him.

I imagine interaction is difficult and time consuming for students with lower levels of comprehension so i'm inclined to forgive that aspect a little.

gugeluo we will help you but you must show you are trying to do what you can.

your question should look like this.
My teacher has given me this writing to translate. This is what i have done so far. then add your work to the post.

Here i have spaced out your work into parragraphs so that is is more easily readable. Many words together can be difficult to read.

Punctuation: periods (fulll stops) and commas are place directly after the word then a space occors before we start a new word or sentence. I want you to acknowledge that you have read and understood this in your next entery here. below i have marked in red the punctuation i find to be in the wrong place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zhejiang new zhongtian Holdings Group Co. Ltd. the global top 500 in ecological environment,was located in Shaoxing Zhejiang Province, Lu Jia town.

Company has an obvious geographic advantages, and the traffic is convenient, it adjacents to the Ningbo Port and Shanghai port, 20 km away from the Xiaoshan International Airport.and 10km away from the China Textile City and it enjoys the advantaged market environment.

Company was Founded in 1979 and now bocame a trans-regional large-scale private enterprise which has an asset of nearly 30 billion yuan, more than 4,000 employees it was awarded as advanced enterprises on earning foreign exchange through export ,China's top 500 private enterprises, nationl key high-tech enterprises ,provincial key enterprises and was rated Triple A ,gold customers by financial institutions for many times.

Companies adhering to the "science and technology leads the fashion, quality maks glory, industry contributes to society" .By strengthening the upper and lower, extending the industrial chain, basing on independent innovation, carrying out scientific management, focusing on industrial upgrading, it gradually formed a industrial structure which used weaving as a center and become a leading enterprise in Shaoxing, the textile industry, the largest production base of spunlace non-woven fabric.in china .

0 Replies

oristarA

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 08:14 pm
I don't understand why it can be without "the":
Company was Founded in 1979 ...

Should it be "The Company"?
oristarA

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 08:19 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Zhejiang, also known as New Zhongtian Holdings Group Co. Ltd, is one of the global top 500 companies in the ecological environment market. It [was] is located in Lu Jia, in Shaoxing Zhejiang Province.

The original text has dragged you into a mess, JTT. Very Happy

For example: in Shaoxing, east China of Zhejiang province.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 17 Apr, 2011 09:08 pm
@oristarA,
oristarA wrote:

I don't understand why it can be without "the":
Company was Founded in 1979 ...

Should it be "The Company"?

You are correct Oristar.
0 Replies

JNH

Reply Sun 18 Sep, 2011 08:19 pm
@gugeluo,
I am a chinese,maybe I can help you ,but my english is not good enough.
I find your text occasionally,i think your translation is good,and there is a few mistake in it,for example:the chinese pingyin of 夏履镇 is XiaLv town.
历经30多年稳健发展 is not translated in your article.
forgive my bad english ,and if you have any quest about chinese,you can tell me.

0 Replies