Should I get back with my ex?

mojo808

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 11:27 pm
About a month ago, me and my girlfriend of 7 months broke up because she said she needed time to find herself, to make herself a better person, and to get closer to god, (all are true, she became religious from when we started but I didnt mind) But from the moment we did talk about it and "broke up" we still talked (text, call) everyday and even hung out a couple times in the past month, ever since we broke up though, she said she missed me, and she misses us, so now she wants me back, and I want her too, I mean I miss her and I love her still, but that trust isnt there in me as much anymore, maybe I can get it back over time, but idk, so my question, what would you do? should I do it?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 569 • Replies: 2
No top replies

engineer

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 06:37 am
@mojo808,
Why don't you have as much trust? From what you wrote, she did not violate your trust. If anything, she was completely honest with you in saying that she needed some time outside the relationship. It sounds like you gave her what she requested and you both came out the other side with your feelings in tact. Sounds like a no-brainer to me.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 06:56 am
What does "getting back" mean?

You are going to be exclusive to one another only?

If so, you are making a commitment to see her and her only. If that's what you want, then go for it. Just be more careful this time.

She was honest with you and told you the reasons why she needed some space. Now she seems ready to accept you into her life - on her terms.

It seems like you were more serious than she was during that first time. Take it slow and make sure that you keep your sense of "self"

She should ADD to your life, not BE your life.
0 Replies