What should we do?

Whatsignificant

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 08:38 pm
@Cyracuz,
{"All humans breathe, therefore it is the logical goal for all humans and all of humanity to breathe." }

If it is NOT you goal to breathe then by all means STOP..
0 Replies

Whatsignificant

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 08:40 pm
@Cyracuz,
If it is not your goal to breathe, than by all means STOP.. then the rest of us can have a reasonable disscussion..

My self I would perfer to beable to do more the just breath..
JLNobody

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 10:38 pm
@Whatsignificant,
My heart beats but not because it is my conscious goal for it to do so. It's Nature's goal, as it were (pardon my anthropomorphism)
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 11 Apr, 2011 10:38 pm
@Whatsignificant,
My heart beats but not because it is my conscious goal for it to do so. It's Nature's goal, as it were (pardon my anthropomorphism)
Setanta

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 02:34 am
@MrSandman,
Curry is certainly more interesting than anything the OP has to say.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 02:56 am
@Whatsignificant,
Quote:
If it is not your goal to breathe, than by all means STOP

I can't. Not for very long anyway, which is the entire point. It is not subject to my individual will if I want to breathe, as it is not subject to my individual will if I want to "choose and complete objectives". It will happen regardless of my personal motives.

What is clear to the point of absurdity in this thread is that you are yourself guilty of every social and logical mistake you have accused others of. The fact that you don't see this youself has got me thinking you have some deep seated personality issues that you should perhaps look into. I am not in the habit of telling others they are sick in the head, but for you I am willing to make an exception, and it's not an insult or an opinion. It is an educated guess based on what I have seen of how you treat people and thoughts.
0 Replies

manored

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 12:03 pm
@MrSandman,
MrSandman wrote:

manored wrote:

MrSandman wrote:

I took a friend out for lunch before he had to fly out of town. We went to an Indian buffet and my friend went overboard on the curry dishes. He realized this when he was given the middle seat and noticed he was definately giving off an oder. This make him sweat which only made things worse. He told me he spent most of the flight in the bathroom trying to wash it off or apologizing to the people sitting on either side. Hahahaha - good times....
This isnt a thread about curry, despite the large number of posts about curry =)

You know, after reading through all 4 pages - I think this thread is about curry. =P
Danglings, I think there is a hidden joke here that my naivete of a man that never ate curry cant see! =)

Whatsignificant wrote:

There is a difference between insulting others to make yourself feel good, and revealing the FACTS of LIFE which may cause arrogant people to be offended..
You are an arrogant person. You believe to be the holder of the facts of life, despite the fact that nobody that hears what you say agrees with that, and you continue to believe so even then all others tell you otherwise, and you dont even settle for believing that you are failing utterly in communicating your ideas, but prefer to believe all other are stupid and arrogant and malicious.

Off course, the arrogant, then called arrogant, continue to be arrogant and call the others blind fools, or go as far as to declare the whole world insane.

I was hoping you would at least realize the position you are in in relation to us, but even that is hopeless, it seems.
Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 12:37 pm
@JLNobody,
{You believe to be the holder of the facts of life, despite the fact that nobody that hears what you say agrees with that,}

Whether or not others agree is irrelevant, the facts of life are not dependant upon agreement that what makes them the fact of life..

They are NOT UP TO YOU..

The fact that no one agrees with those things that are utterly OBVIOUS only serves to indicate and provide much evidance that what I say is in fact TRUE..

{My heart beats but not because it is my conscious goal for it to do so. It's Nature's goal}

Bullshit, if your heart stopped it is highly unlikely that it would not become your conscious goal for it to beat again.. (at least for a moment)

If you were told that your heart would stop in five minuntes unless you gave them $5.00 and you belived them, it is highly unlikely that you would refuse..
Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 12:45 pm
@manored,
Now is there anyone here that can honestly say that they DO NOT WANT, to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them?

By the way, this is a trick question..

You cannot say NO without contradicting yourself.. if you do, you are a hypocrite and a LIAR, or you are utterly deluded.. or totally incapable of logic and reasoning..
Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 01:28 pm
@manored,
Anyone that honestly does not want to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them is quite simply irrelevant..

They can DIE or they can be slaves obviously it is irrelevant to them..

Or they can be helped through the teaching of logic and reasoning so that they can see the TRUTH which is that they want to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them..

wandeljw

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 01:55 pm
@Whatsignificant,
Whatsignificant wrote:

Anyone that honestly does not want to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them is quite simply irrelevant..

They can DIE or they can be slaves obviously it is irrelevant to them..

Or they can be helped through the teaching of logic and reasoning so that they can see the TRUTH which is that they want to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them..

In order to "accomphish" these objectives, would we need to read the philosophical writings of Ayn Rand?
Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 02:16 pm
@wandeljw,
I don't know anything about Ayn Rand, and the word "objective" obviously is not specific to any philosophical writings..

0 Replies

manored

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 04:16 pm
@Whatsignificant,
Whatsignificant wrote:

The fact that no one agrees with those things that are utterly OBVIOUS only serves to indicate and provide much evidance that what I say is in fact TRUE..
Guess I will give you a last chance. Explain the logic behind this to me. How can disagreement serve to prove a point?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:19 pm
@Whatsignificant,
Quote:
You cannot say NO without contradicting yourself.. if you do, you are a hypocrite and a LIAR, or you are utterly deluded.. or totally incapable of logic and reasoning..

Is that what you are doing here then? Trying to make people out to be liars and hypocrites? Because as you see, no sensible person will tell you that your considerations brings something of value to the table, because they don't. Do you want to be a social reject? You are working hard to be treated like one.
Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:28 pm
@Cyracuz,
I simply want to disscuss the simple straight forward AS OBVIOUS AS **** facts of life..

But no one will even agree on the existance of any such FACTS even though they LIVE IT EVERY ******* DAY..

And you're a prime example..

Now do you agree or NOT..

Is there anyone here that can honestly say that they DO NOT WANT, to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them?

Cyracuz

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:35 pm
@Whatsignificant,
Quote:
Is there anyone here that can honestly say that they DO NOT WANT, to be free to chose objectives and be capable of accomphishing them?

Probably not. But that does not mean that this is the LOGICAL goal for all humans and all of humanity. This is the point you fail to grasp again and again.

A GOAL and an OBJECTIVE are THE SAME THING. Both words mean the same.
Do you not see that if you say that it is your objective to have an objective, you have just spent all your effort on deciding to do something you were already doing. Your identification of this as an objective is IRRELEVANT to the actual process you live your life by. It does not make you any better at it.

If the best you can think of is that your objective should be to have an objective, you are not very empowered at all.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:36 pm
@Whatsignificant,
...free to choose what, eh ? if I necessarily always choose what I need how am I free ? Your choice imply´s a priority need that your brain computed in a scale order regarding a mesh of "agents" in competition to gain access to action...your choice although a choice is not your choice but the choice of a need ! hack I don´t even know what "your" are you talking about since we are complex beings able to develop several role models and internally conflicting personality´s...
0 Replies

Whatsignificant

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 08:07 pm
@Cyracuz,
Oh forget you, you just what to have an irrelevant useless argument you have nothing to say.. you just argue that the FACTS of LIFE and not the FACTS of LIFE..

Your a twit..

**** off..
0 Replies

manored

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 10:52 pm
Well, I give up. His knuckleheadness is legendary.
0 Replies