looking for my birth father plz help

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 01:04 am
hi my names christina fooce i was born march 6 1990 to betty fooce father unknown i would really like to meet my dad so plz if u know a women name betty fooce and u had a baby with her i might be ur lil girl my mother lives in columbus, ohio like i said i would really like to meet my dad so if ur at there plz mail me my mom wont tell me anything but she said he goes by the name john lee i dont know if thats his real name or not i just wanna find him i been looking for a long time so any info will help

thanks and god bless u
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,614 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:28 am
@lipzofanangel,
Hi Christina and welcome to A2K.

As I'm sure you've guessed, this is not a great way to look for your Dad. It's very hit or miss, and you never know who's telling you the truth. One thing I would suggest, if you want to spend a little $$, is hiring a skip tracer (just look them up; they're in the phone book). These are people who look through older records to find missing persons. I would also strongly suggest talking to your mother and to your grandparents if they are still alive and see what they remember.

Best of luck to you.
0 Replies

Tragik82

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 05:51 pm
@lipzofanangel,
http://names.whitepages.com/ohio/john/lee
0 Replies