Panspermia disproved--meteorite Ivuna originated from Mars.

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:20 am
Panspermia disproved--meteorite Ivuna originated from Mars.

NASA scientist Dr. Richard Hoover recently shocked the world by discovering alien microbes in meteorite Ivuna. The meteorite actually originated from Mars because mammlain red blood cell remains have been found in the meteorite, as evidenced in the following two figures:

Figure 1: shows mammalian red blood cell remains in meteorite Ivuna,imaged by Dr. Allan Treiman
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
Source of above image: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lpi/meteorites/Technicalities.html

Figure 2: shows Dr. Richard Hoover’s Fig. 1d containing mammalian red blood cell remains in meteorite Ivuna
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,309 • Replies: 21
No top replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:41 am
@bewildered,
How does that disprove panspermia?
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:50 am
@rosborne979,
Did a meteorite smash into somebody and the only things left were red blood cells? Are all our space station guys ok?

0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:53 am
@rosborne979,
The easiest thing to propogate and disseminate is a hoax on the internet. I was recentlky following all the HIV deniers and found that ALL the quotes and supposedly "new evidence and facts" are deriived from one stinking web site that has been e-roxed over and over.
Same thing with this circus entertainer.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:14 am
@bewildered,
New edition:
Aliens are not our ancestors as theory of panspermia is disproved.

NASA scientist Dr. Richard Hoover recently shocked the world by discovering alien microbes in meteorite Ivuna. The meteorite actually originated from Mars because mammlain red blood cell remains have been found in the meteorite, as evidenced in the following two figures:
Figure 1: shows mammalian red blood cell remains in meteorite Ivuna,imaged by Dr. Allan Treiman
Source of above image: http://www.lpi.usra.edu/publications/slidesets/marslife/slide_23.html

Figure 2: shows Dr. Richard Hoover’s Fig. 1d containing mammalian red blood cell remains in meteorite Ivuna

farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:15 am
@bewildered,
same **** different day.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:06 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

New edition:
Aliens are not our ancestors as theory of panspermia is disproved.

I think it actually proves Panspermia. Does that bother you?
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:04 pm
@bewildered,
Added on April 8, 2011:
Reasons that falsify the theory of panspermia

Meteorite Ivuna contains cell remains of mammals, which, unlike bacteria, could not possibly survive travels between planets, between solar systems, between galaxies. Over 100 meteorites have been confirmed by NASA as originating from Mars. In fact, most meteorites originated from Mars as explained at:

The theory of panspermia is further disproved in my following post on human origin: Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
farmerman

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 08:07 pm
@bewildered,
Howd those mammalian bits get all over that meteor? Did it slam into a bison when it became a meteorite?
Why cant they get some DNA and find out what kind of mammal it was.

Buncha pussies.
rosborne979

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:40 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Howd those mammalian bits get all over that meteor? Did it slam into a bison when it became a meteorite?
Why cant they get some DNA and find out what kind of mammal it was.

Buncha pussies.

Exactly. Where's the "Mammalian DNA from Meteorite" link that we're all waiting for? And if there were mammals on Mars surely there must have been something for them to eat, which means plants. And plants make sap which turns into amber. So where are the amber meteorites with preserved bugs so we can do a Jurassic Park on them?

All of this organic material floating around on meteors is really making me think that PANSPERMIA IS PROVEN TO BE TRUE.
farmerman

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 07:17 am
@rosborne979,
we got "ELEPHANTS IN SPAAAAAAAACE"
rosborne979

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:09 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

we got "ELEPHANTS IN SPAAAAAAAACE"

I'm feeling very bewildered by this whole thread.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@bewildered,
There is no living animal at this time in this universe except on Earth.

Note: Definition of panspermia according to Wikipedia:
Panspermia (Greek: πανσπερμία from πᾶς/πᾶν (pas/pan) "all" and σπέρμα (sperma) "seed") is the hypothesis that life exists throughout the Universe, distributed by meteoroids, asteroids and planetoids.[1][2]

Panspermia proposes that life that can survive the effects of space, such as extremophile bacteria, become trapped in debris that are ejected into space after collisions between planets that harbor life and Small Solar System Bodies (SSSB). Bacteria may travel dormant for an extended amount of time before colliding randomly with other planets or intermingling with protoplanetary disks. If met with ideal conditions on the new planets' surfaces, the bacteria become active and the process of evolution begins. Panspermia is not meant to address how life began, just the method that may cause its sustenance.[3]

bewildered

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 09:40 am
@bewildered,
Some say there was a mechanism that formed our solar system and that mechanism has to do with gravity, mostly.

I say gravity comes from God, mostly. God wrote in a book that gravity was one of five forces He used to create this physical universe.

Some people say the original origins of meteorites include the Moon, Mars, the comets, asteroids, asteroid belt, Venus, Earth, interstellar dust, etc.

I said most meteorites contain fossils of mammals, so the only original origin of meteorites should have been Mars.
What say you?

rosborne979

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 01:42 pm
@bewildered,
I say you should run for congress, you would be an improvement over what we're seeing right now.
bewildered

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 11:32 pm
@rosborne979,
I am just a wretch unafraid to be put on the cross.
Anyone can re-write my posts and publish them without distortion. I am not for fame.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 02:33 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
There is no living animal at this time in this universe except on Earth.
I hope that u r right.
We will be safer, if u r.

Will u reveal HOW u acquired this information ???

David

bewildered

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 05:28 am
@OmSigDAVID,
God wrote that where there is no human beings on a planet, all matter are kept in the coarsest state.
By the way, God wrote that humans beings lived on planets only, never living on a moon in the past trillion years. All animals other than human beings exist in the physical universe only to help human beings directly or indirectly. The homes of all animals and all human beings have always been in Heaven, not this physical world. Animals may go extinct in this world, but not in Heaven, for all life is eternal.
farmerman

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 06:21 am
@bewildered,
Im curious, in what voleume and where in that volume did God write all this down?
Can you provide some textual wevidence?
bewildered

Reply Sun 10 Apr, 2011 08:46 am
@farmerman,
I said before I have never been authorized to disclose the contents or publisher's addresses, titles of the books written by God or Father of God. However, there are thousands of readers of God's books, which were written in Chinese or Japanese.

By the way, regarding my previous statement "There is no living animal at this time in this universe except on Earth."
I should have said "there is no living human being/animal/plant at this time in this universe except on Earth."