How do you deactivate your able2know account?

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:58 pm
There are really rude cyber bullies on here. And I would love to deactivate.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 10 • Views: 5,950 • Replies: 65

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:06 pm
@MorganBieber,
Just ignore that guy; I suspect many do - use the ignore button by clicking on his screen name, and that'll take you to his profile. Under his avatar, you'll see the words 'ignore user', click on that.

Below viewing threshold (view)
dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:10 pm
can you link to the posts that concern you?
on each post there is a number in the ttop righthand corner. it looks like this. Post: # 4,562,302.
click on that number then copy the url in your address bar.
It will look soomething like this http://able2know.org/reply/topic-170250.

I'd like others to see the kind of behavior that distresses young folk so that they can think a little more about what they say.

Is someone bullying you? If so you can send a message to the help desk. scroll tight to the bottom of any page and look for "contact us".
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:11 pm
@hawkeye10,
terrific diplomat, Hawkeye
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:13 pm
@MorganBieber,
Don't feel bad, Morgan.
Don't take it seriously.

David
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:13 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
This website was started by something of a kid. Some people may not be kid friendly, but that was a big generalization, hawkeye.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:14 pm
@dadpad,
Quote:
Is someone bullying you? If so you can send a message to the help desk.
One would hope that the hamsters would avoid babysitting duties if at all possible. Given the creep of the nanny state this might not be legal for long, but we must all do what we can to resist bad policy.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:15 pm

Some of the argument here is ROBUST.
I 've been accused of being an idiot many, many times.
I m sure that will continue.

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:17 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
This website was started by something of a kid. Some people may not be kid friendly, but that was a big generalization, hawkeye.
A2K has never been a safe harbor for the unformed nor the unlearned. I would hate to see it become one now. People who cant handle it should be encouraged to leave. It is the responsible position to take re people who are unable to defend/protect themselves. There are many many other places to go to find coddling and babysitting, lets not destroy what makes A2K unique and valuable.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:21 pm
Morgan,

Electronic mail was rude to you and I apologize to you on behalf of other adults here.

0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:23 pm
@dadpad,
Dadpad --

Electronic mail was nasty to Morgan. As you can see by the responses here, some people have no idea what adulthood means.
dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:28 pm
@electronicmail,
electronismail you know the drill. If you dont like what someone says just scroll on.
Your not doing anyone any favours by being rude or nasty.
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:28 pm
@plainoldme,
I agree with you thanks(:
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:29 pm
@dadpad,
Thanks!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:30 pm
@MorganBieber,
Morgan You need to understand that people everywhere have the right to say what they want.
If you dont like what they say just ignore them completely, scroll past and do not respond.
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:32 pm
@electronicmail,
I'm a normal 15 year old girl, I'm not a creep nor a 'real sicko kid' though I am well educated, no one has perfect spelling. I would continue on and tell you my whole life story so you'll believe me, but no one cares about your useless taunting. I hope one day you will mature. Thanks.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:33 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
This ain't no kid or else it's a real sicko kid. Moveon is good advice to her.
IDK, but as a rule I have no patience for those who appear to be pulling a victim power play. No one needs to be at A2K, if someone feels abused to the point that they are being hurt then they need to leave, and not whine about it. I complain about rude people here from time to time myself, but it is only to point out that some a2K members are rude. I thought from the start the our OP sounded a hell of a lot like JGOLDMAN10, so further acting like it sets me off.