How do you deactivate your able2know account?

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 03:17 am
I've seen you time and again complain that you're a vicitim of censorship and you haven't stipulated that things are different here. I can't count the number of times you've tried to claim here that criticism of your bullshit constitutes censorship. As David has pointed out, people are neither obliged to read what you write, nor to agree with it if they do read it--and neither circumstance constitutes censorship. That you might here claim how wonderfully censorship free this site is does not alter that you've whined about censorship in these fora for years.
Below viewing threshold (view)
djjd62

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 08:58 am
i'll never understand why anyone cares about who's real or not, who's trolling or not, the only thing i care about (and i report it, but only because the site wants it reported, it really doesn't affect me) is spam that is selling something or soliciting money

move on, some of the most unreal posters here are the ones who seem to be serious folks on the political forums, especially the "tow the line party politics" folks, they seem more like spam and fakery than anything i see here or on JG10's posts
Oylok

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 12:53 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

However, in this case it is so obvious that I am making the call.

Hehe...

You better hope your "call" is correct, or it could come back to haunt you when you try to make another one. You and "e-mail", as far as I can see, are trying to discredit a 15-year-old girl by associating her with a born-again cartoonist nut-job. Better take care, because that one could really blow-up in your faces if she turns out to be legit. Laughing
ossobuco

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 12:56 pm
@Oylok,
The person these guys are trying to make Morgan is not anywhere near as able to communicate as Morgan is. You two are way off base and very insulting while being there.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 01:03 pm
@Oylok,
Considering the tone and voice of the OP is all wrong, I think someone who's accusing this of fakery has tap-danced out on a tightrope and will fall badly.

Personally, Beiber being real or not matters little to me, either way. After all, the advice given in the thread to her can be useful to someone who might be in need at some point should they ever dig down and read it.

Take one dynamic of Beiber's: the ability to let things go and not attack. Very unlike JG10.
0 Replies

MorganBieber

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 01:34 pm
I'm not a fake I'm actually a real 15 year old girl. But I will say 'Bieber' isn't my real last name, for privacy issues and you're supposed to be creative with screen names. I'll upload a picture of myself.
sozobe

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 01:39 pm
@MorganBieber,
I don't really recommend that Morgan, it won't resolve anything (it's very easy to find a picture of a 15-year-old girl and upload it, no matter who you are). Meanwhile it'll just be a little less privacy for you.
0 Replies

MorganBieber

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 01:40 pm
Well I added it anyway, and if people still don't believe then I guess they don't have to reply.
Green Witch

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 02:43 pm
@MorganBieber,
I agree with the others who suggest you put the bullies on ignore. They have nothing to offer you anyway. I have a lot of experience working with and raising young women and I believe you are telling the truth. You might have a little Drama Queen in you, but I think that's the worst you can be accused of.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 03:04 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
That you might here claim how wonderfully censorship free this site is does not alter that you've whined about censorship in these fora for years.
I have never claimed that censorship was worse here than over the rest of the web, I only said that the new programing is hostile to minority opinions. It has thankfully not worked out that way, but only I think because most people do not use most of the popularity tools. I have often complained of mob rule and shunning, but that is something else.

As usual, you see what you want to see.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 04:01 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Don't feel bad, Morgan.
Don't take it seriously.

David

I agree. Just get on with your life and tell the bullies to shove it...as far as it'll go.
MorganBieber

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 04:50 pm
@Miller,
I like the way you worded that(:
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:29 pm
@MorganBieber,
Quote:
In that case I hope and expect that we will not see you playing the victim anytime soon. If you are JGOLDMAN10 you will not be able to help yourself, but I dont care a great deal either way.
MorganBieber

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
Nah my names Morgan. For real, I would post more information but I don't want any stalkers.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 03:44 am
@MorganBieber,
Hello, Morgan

I see from your profile that you are almost 16 years old.

And that you have become an A2K member because you are "just here to answer questions".

I also see from your profile that you have posted 14 questions in your first two days here:

http://able2know.org/user/morganbieber/topics/

Tell me, what is the point of all these questions?
Are the answers to those quesions really important to you?

I see that you have received a less than warm welcome from at least one member here. I see that a number of your 14 threads have been voted down, too.

May I pass on a bit of advice? If you are really interested in becoming a member of this community, maybe it'd be a good idea to slow down a bit & get to know the community a bit better before posting heaps more questions?
That way you'll know a lot more about the site & the members you are talking to.
You do realize that most members are well over your age, I hope?

I think part of the bad reaction that some members have had to you is the result of so many new threads you've created, as a new member, in a mere two days.
That is pretty unusual. And that's the sort of thing that that some members associate with trolls. Rightly or wrongly in your case, who knows?

This is the internet. Anything is possible.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 05:36 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
hawkeye10 wrote:
In that case I hope and expect that we will not see you playing the victim anytime soon.
If you are JGOLDMAN10 you will not be able to help yourself,
but I dont care a great deal either way.
U know, Hawkeye: it kinda sounds like u r implying the imposition of censorship here.

Any member of this forum is free to lament his fate (or her fate),
e.g. loss of employment, loss of good health, loss of lovers
or family members and many of them HAVE done so.

It seems unfair that one member shoud become limited by unique
considerations of self-restraint, because of what u "hope and expect".

It kinda sounds like u have implicitly exhorted her
to sorta "STIFLE YOURSELF."

David
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 06:48 am
@MorganBieber,
So do I...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 06:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

i'll never understand why anyone cares about who's real or not, who's trolling or not...

The unreal posters are all those Obama supporters who posted their nuts off to get him elected and then...the A-holes just disappeared. That's unreal!!
panzade

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2011 02:10 pm
@Miller,
I like you Miller.
But there's something in the water in the Baltimore area that makes you say the dumbest things.
Give me a break!
0 Replies