How do you deactivate your able2know account?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:34 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
Quote:
This website was started by something of a kid. Some people may not be kid friendly, but that was a big generalization, hawkeye.
A2K has never been a safe harbor for the unformed nor the unlearned. I would hate to see it become one now. People who cant handle it should be encouraged to leave. It is the responsible position to take re people who are unable to defend/protect themselves. There are many many other places to go to find coddling and babysitting, lets not destroy what makes A2K unique and valuable.
Your position is unnecessarily harsh and impolite.

There is no threat of censorship.

David
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:34 pm
@dadpad,
Whoops just did, but my response wasn't rude or negative as the ones I have recieved. Don't let my problems bother you, have a nice day! I believe being nice on the internet is a great thing to do because cyber bullying can lead to suicide.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:37 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:
This ain't no kid or else it's a real sicko kid. Moveon is good advice to her.
It seems strange
that u choose to be so hostile and ungentlemanly.

David
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:40 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Agreed.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:42 pm
@MorganBieber,
Morgan,
do u understand how to use the Ignore function
against rude people ?

I have several people on Ignore
because I don't want to see what thay say.

David
MorganBieber

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I will now begin using it.
Below viewing threshold (view)
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 08:58 pm
@MorganBieber,
MorganBieber wrote:
I will now begin using it.
Good idea; I suggest that u aim it at e-mail, for acting like a jerk.

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 09:00 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
There is no threat of censorship
Censorship on the web is more the rule than the exception, though most people deny it because in their definition censorship can only happen at the hands of the state. In my opinion censorship is any act of those in power to refuse to let those who desire to say something that is not wanted to speak. If I come to your house and you kick me out for saying the word BS then you have censored me.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 09:09 pm
@hawkeye10,

In my years in this forum,
I have NEVER been censored, nor even threatened,
tho I certainly have had many objections to my use
of special effects qua color and size of font.

Internet censorship has never been part of my world (i.e., sphere of cognition).

Bear in mind, Hawkeye: freedom of speech does NOT
require anyone to LISTEN, if he does not want to.
Freedom of the press does not require anyone to read your newspaper.
The 13th Amendment still applies.

David
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 10:02 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
In my years in this forum,
I have NEVER been censored, nor even threatened
I expect that you have been around enough to know how special and unusual that is.
0 Replies

MorganBieber

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 12:54 am
How about we all get over the childishness of others and get on with our lives, and forums.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 01:18 am
@MorganBieber,
MorganBieber wrote:
How about we all get over the childishness of others and get on with our lives, and forums.
SO STIPULATED.

David
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 02:01 am
@electronicmail,
And what, gentlemen should we do with a troll? ignore them, dont engage, scroll past, dont give attention.

why do you not get this?

is it that you want to have the argument?
I can understand that if you dont believe someone you would post to alert other members but you dont have to be rude about it.

Please stop driving people away from this site with your snide rude comments.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 02:32 am
@electronicmail,
Quote:
Yeah. I thought the same and that PM she/he sent me clinched it.
Seeing that Morgan has 80 posts in two days is another one. Morgan came on april 2 and JGOLDMAN10 has not posted at all. We also know that JGOLDMAN10 has played an boy of the same age, so what would be more natural than to do a girl this time.

I normally dont go in for trying to figure out who has switched identities, and I know that a lot of the time when people think it has happened they are wrong. However, in this case it is so obvious that I am making the call. Also because I am bored with this twerp.
dadpad

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 02:40 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Also because I am bored with this twerp.

well STOP COMMENTING
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 02:59 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Hawkeye has constantly sung his refrain about censorship, it's the same with him as it is with people who constantly wrap themselves in the flag rather that respond to realities. He's never been censored here that i could see, and he just pukes up that BS again and again so that he'll havvce something to get righteously indignant about. In this respect, he behaves like an immature teenager--complaining about something which in fact doesn't happen. He wants to appear the noble crusader, and the lone voice crying in the wilderness--unfortunately for his pose, he isn't censored, so he just ends up looking the fool.
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 03:12 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
unfortunately for his pose, he isn't censored, so he just ends up looking the fool.
You might try reading better....I was clearly talking about censorship being very common on the web, and A2K being an exception, one that should be cheered and protected. You are reading what you want to read, not the words that I write.
0 Replies