Whats the best way for me to lose weight?

jsmith767

Tue 21 Feb, 2012 10:29 am
Just keep this in your head

Weight gain occurs when the number of calories eaten is greater than the number used up by the body.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Fri 24 Feb, 2012 10:28 pm
The only sure way to lose weight is amputation.
0 Replies

jackalan996

Wed 21 Mar, 2012 10:19 pm
@MorganBieber,
Most people don't want to see or bear your success. You should not hears their words just keep focus on your aim and increase motivation. Use mostly less fat and eat mostly green vegetables. These foods items have a strong recommended by the doctor. These items contain bundles of vitamins and help to burn fat and weight...
0 Replies

Maxbond

Mon 11 May, 2015 06:35 am
Eating more fruits and vegetables are the best for weight loss.Daily use of fruits and vegetables would be maintain the level of cholesterol , reducing the weight gain , fight against the cancer and also boost your brain power.
0 Replies

north

Sat 16 May, 2015 02:31 pm
@MorganBieber,
MorganBieber wrote:

I'm 15. 5'1 and weigh 169 pounds. Summer starts June and I would really like to be around 130 by then. I always start diet and exercise, but then quit from lack of motivation and people putting me down by saying I can't do it. Can anyone help me?

If you read , two books I recommend :

Fast Metabolism by Haylie Pomroy

And Grain Brain by David Perlmutter

I have read both , it will change the way look at Food and Dieting

north
jespah

Sat 16 May, 2015 02:34 pm
@north,
I've read the Pomroy book, too. I think she could be clearer but the diet has been interesting. It has also been working.
north

Sat 16 May, 2015 02:44 pm
@jespah,
jespah wrote:

I've read the Pomroy book, too. I think she could be clearer but the diet has been interesting. It has also been working.

The diet does work, I have been on it . Its ironic that more you eat, I have three main meals a day and three snacks a day , the faster you lose weight or in my case just fat. I'm not over weight but I am sedentary because of physical problems. If I could exercise the results would be even better.
0 Replies