Are hotpockets considered bad for you?

dadpad

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 01:33 am
@hawkeye10,
No idont prefer any "news service" (Please note the sarcasm in my tone) I just want people to realise that theres nearly always an agenda attached to articals like that.

Hawkeye said
Quote:
Eat what you like in moderation, eat a well rounded diet, and have fun.

I do have to agree somewhat that however it need to be qualified. The amount of easy to eat (read fatty) tasty (read salty) overprocessed food available in convenient places and packaging sizes makes it difficult for young folk to develpe good eating habits.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 01:42 am
@dadpad,
Quote:
I do have to agree somewhat that however it need to be qualified. The amount of easy to eat (read fatty) tasty (read salty) overprocessed food available in convenient places and packaging sizes makes it difficult for young folk to develpe good eating habits.
I advise not eating a lot of highly processed foods, it part because the colors and flavorings are chemical plant products that I do not trust, but mostly because they dont taste as good and I think that people are more spiritually happy when they cook their own food and know where it comes from. The fat in processed foods I worry little about, the salt not at all.
0 Replies