Advice?

vdubrox

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 08:29 am
Okay so you'll have to read my "Boyfriend troubles" question to get this...but ok so me and my ex were chatting one day because we wanna stay friendly...well I go to call him and he doesnt answer me and I text him and he doesnt answer me. Ive been doing this for 3 days now and nothing...I know he is receiving these texts because it says it on my phone. He is either wicked pissed at me, for reasons I have no idea about or just doesnt want to talk....what should I do? I just want an answer from him and I cant help but keep trying to reach him to find out whats the matter...Im really upset. anyone have any advice?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 682 • Replies: 2
No top replies

kuvasz

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
@vdubrox,
Take a step back and look at the scene. You are chasing a man who ran away from you. Get another man in your life, if that is what you desire.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 11:58 am
@vdubrox,
Your other thread indicated that you two are trying to move on but still were trying to keep in touch. Perhaps the strain of doing this was too great for him. You may really need to let go. If he wants to return to you as a friend, then you need to give him the space. Try not to fixate on the past, for your own sake.

This hurts now, but you'll heal better if you don't allow all of your thoughts about the past dominate your head and heart.
0 Replies