@JTT,
ha

i'd be happy at $1.00 a litre across the board with no fluctuations
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 05:24 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I remember when the volume gauge used to spin rapidly [and that was for gallons] and the price gauge slowly ticked along.

That was before demoKKKrats and environmental whackos shut down all of America's energy initiatives.

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/03/22/president-obama-cant-wait-to-buy-more-foreign-oil/

Quote:

President Obama Can’t Wait to Buy More Foreign Oil

The Obama Administration has already presided over the steepest rise in gas prices since the Carter Administration. And like President Jimmy Carter, PresidentBarack Obama has restricted traditional domestic energy development at every turn. According to the Energy Information Administration, President Obama’s Gulf drilling moratorium will cause domestic offshore oil production to fall 13% this year . Absent the Obama moratorium, the EIA had predicted a 6% increase in offshore production from 2010 levels. That means President Obama’s Gulf moratorium alone will cost American consumers 220,000 barrels of domestic oil production a day.

But President Obama is not against all offshore oil drilling. When other countries are the ones developing their natural resources, President Obama is all for it. This Sunday in Brazil, President Obama highlighted that country’s recent offshore oil discoveries: “We want to help you with the technology and support to develop these oil reserves safely, and when you’re ready to start selling, we want to be one of your best customers.”

As Steve Forbes recently warned: “The Obama Administration is repeating the mistakes of President Jimmy Carter’s failed energy policies, which marred his term and stigmatized the 1970s. They are leading us straight into another national energy disaster.”

JPB

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 05:32 pm
@JTT,
Me too. I paid $4.04 for premium today. Regular is $3.78.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 05:33 pm
@gungasnake,
Sounds familiar. Oil for the Lights of China.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 06:21 pm
@JTT,
You must be older than dirt!!!!!!
JTT

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 07:54 pm
@RABEL222,
Definitely older than the new stuff I make in my composter, Rabel. Smile Also, some of the stuff that's a tad more advanced in age. Sad
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 10:13 pm
Get real. It was $6/gallon in France 1996.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 06:17 am
@plainoldme,
Most of that would be taxes, gasoline has never been that expensive.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 06:42 am
@gungasnake,
I would hardly call the rise of the Brown Shirted Tea Totalitarians good news.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 04:28 pm
@plainoldme,
"Tea-totalitarians" are basically just what's left of the American middle class despite demoKKKrat attempts to destroy it.
JPB

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 04:33 pm
I just brought my daughter to her apartment in the city. I saw $4.11 for regular and $4.35 for premium. Welcome to Chicago.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 04:34 pm
@gungasnake,
Quote:
"Tea-totalitarians" are basically just what's left of the American middle class despite demoKKKrat attempts to destroy it.

The Democrats are not responsible for the stagnation of wages for 80% of American workers and the rewarding of the top 1% with sky-rocketing salaries.

The Brown Shirts of the Tea Totalitarians are basically people who follow the RV lifestyle. What is left of the middle class are people like me.
gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 05:07 pm
@plainoldme,
You're not middle class and there's something fundamentally wrong with the math of the kind of claims you make.

The whole world knows there aren't that many rich people in the world and that nobody ever GETS to be rich by doing a bad job of hiding assets from governments. Bork Obunga knows that, which is why he's trying to take money and assets from the middle class and not from the rich and also why 70% of Americans oppose Obungacare, i.e. they know it's coming straight from THEIR hides, and not from the coffers of the wealthy.

I mean, who are you trying to bullshit? DemoKKKrats basically represent the underclass and the wealthy, unions whose interests are opposed to those of the common man, and several little freak collections like the envirowhacks; Republicans represent the middle class in America.
plainoldme

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 05:46 pm
@gungasnake,
Tell me why you think I am not middle class.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 05:48 pm
@gungasnake,
There is nothing wrong with the math. The figures are to be found at the Census Bureau and they have been bandied about for more than year. The rich are becoming the mega-rich while 4/5ths of the population have seen no change in buying power since 1979.

Bush II thought we could shop our way of the recession. As if I have money to spare!
gungasnake

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:16 pm
@plainoldme,
Even if every rich person on Earth were to become "megarich(C)" by tomorrow morning there would still be nowhere near enough rich people to fleece to finance Obungacare. The only possible place to take that money from is the hide of the middle class which YOU clearly are not any part of or you wouldn't be mouthing the demoKKKrat talking points with every other breath.
RABEL222

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:49 pm
@gungasnake,
You have proof of your statements or is this more of your bull shite opinions.
roger

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 11:04 pm
@RABEL222,
Ah. More shite.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 05:29 am
@plainoldme,
That's pomshit!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 05:36 am