lump on head

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 12:57 pm
my dog was attacked awhile back and i have noticed the lump on her head has gotten bigger.it was never there but now it gets bigger.is this from the dog bite or something else.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,149 • Replies: 3
No top replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 01:01 pm
@hendrika,
Hi hendrika,

How long ago did this happen? Has your dog seen the vet since the attack, and if so what did the vet say about it?

It sounds to me (I'm not a vet) like it could be from the attack or it could be something else entirely, just a coincidence. Your vet will be able to examine your dog and tell you more.
roger

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 01:02 pm
@hendrika,
Could be from the bite. Anyhow, this happens to cats a lot. They get a minor bite, which turns into an abcess. I'm not sure this happens to dogs that often, or not.
0 Replies

hendrika

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 07:03 pm
@sozobe,
in dec 7th she was attack severaly and had eye surgury she got her eye repaired but it doesnt work anymore.she is doing great.i just noticed 3 weeks ago a small lump on her head and since then its slowly gets bigger.i was thinking maybe the vet missed something like maybe a piece of tooth or a nail may be lodged in there.we rescued her from a puppy mill and has allways lived in a cage.we got her last spring so she is learning everything new .maybe she did something to her head.if its cancer then well all i can say is shes having fun being free before her time comes
0 Replies