Should I ask her out?

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:15 pm
I've known this girl for a while and she really likes to talk to me. Except at some points she randomly stops talking to me - I can't figure out why. Anyway, we understand each other's problems and help each other with them. We are very much alike. We've had a very strong friendship since we met. We talk often. I just don't get why she sometimes randomly stops talking to me. Except it happens after talking for a while (an hour or two). So, I'd actually like to know the answer to two questions:
Why does she randomly stop talking to me?
Should I ask her on a date?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,261 • Replies: 6
No top replies

KiwiChic

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:34 pm
@Ventilation5,
Question 1 should be a warning sign as to why you should 'not' date her.
Ventilation5

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2011 11:43 pm
@KiwiChic,
She's only started doing it recently.
laughoutlood

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 02:40 am
@Ventilation5,
I usually laugh when someone says something like , "What were you waiting for?"
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 03:37 am
@Ventilation5,
Quote:
Why does she randomly stop talking to me?

You should ask her not us.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 05:44 am
What do you mean she stops talking to you? For how long?

I suppose she could say that you stopped talking to her, too.

What setting are you in when you are doing all this talking? At school? coffee shop? walking?

The next time you do all this talking, ASK HER to go out another time for a date.

She may just see you as a social friend who likes to talk. You have to let her know that you want to take this another step. You will find out real soon if she just wants to be a talk friend.

0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 05:51 am
@Ventilation5,
If you would like to go out with her, then of course you should ask her out. The worse that can happen is she turns you down. As for not talking to you at times, maybe it is because she has nothing interesting to say to you. In any case, if she agrees to go out, then you at least know that she is willing to explore the possibility of a dating relationship.

Good luck.
0 Replies