Are There Too Many Reyns?

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 10:18 am
@Eva,
Eva wrote:

Oh, I've been here. Maybe not posting as much as I once did. Fewer threads seem to interest me these days. <shrugs>

Yeperdo!

Eva wrote:
That's impossible. Weird news is always changing, always fresh...it's never repetitive. That's what makes it so entertaining!

Wink Catch me HERE these days for that.
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Thu 24 Mar, 2011 01:36 pm
And who could ever forget the ever popular:

-----

SUPERMARKET LOBSTERS ESCAPE TANK & TERRORIZE SHOPPERS

World Weekly News
By Nick Jeffreys

Lobsters terrorized shoppers in a Nebraska Food Rite supermarket after their tank shattered and they escaped.

Customers fled up and down the colorful labyrinth of food aisles, frantically dodging dozens of evil crustaceans that were aggressively brandishing their snapping claws.

"They were greenish blue devils, slimy and wet," says Reva Shubert, 33, who was in the produce department when the horror began. "Their little feet made eerie 'click-clack' sounds as they scuttled around finding victims."

The married mother of three says she quickly climbed into the tastefully arranged fruit dis- play and covered herself with cantaloupes.

"I hid myself well," says Shubert, "but I could see through a gap in the produce. I'll never forget the spraying blood and the screams of those poor people. I still have flashbacks and nightmares."

Shubert saw a man sprinting around the corner, his shopping cart on two wheels, one of the lobsters close on his heels.

"The lobster caught him by the ankle and slashed his legs until he let go of the cart and fell to his knees," says Shubert. "I didn't even know lobsters made noise, but it let out a high-pitched screech. It must have called to the others because seconds later, several of them were massing like mad flies on top of the man.

"They savaged him. I could see bits of flesh flying and a pool of blood spreading under him until he stopped struggling. When they ate their fill, they scattered to find others."

The same grisly scene was repeated all over the supermarket. The scurrying lobsters brought down six customers and an assistant manager before the police could shoot them all to shellfish hell.

"We got a strange call from someone yelling about a lobster attack," says Chief Benjamin Jones of the Treasure Town Police Department. "The woman said, 'I'm standing in the ice-cream case and I'm freezing to death. Hurry!'

"When we got inside it was a war zone. Bloody bodies of shoppers slumped all over the place. Overturned carts. The cash register girls were running in place on the black conveyor belts. Customers were hiding everywhere.

"The manager said the glass tank must have had a small crack and the pressure of the water made it explode, shooting lobsters all over the supermarket. They got the rubber bands off their claws so fast I think they already had it planned out. Who would have thought lobsters were so angry at us for boiling them alive and eating them? I used to enjoy a good surf and turf dinner. Not any more."

0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 09:58 am
If someone's lost something, can you ever really get it back? Confused
ragnel

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 05:54 pm
@Reyn,
The world will forever mourn the loss, if that is true....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 08:38 am
I knew a man who put a blue lobster in his aquarium. Many times at night he would awaken to the sound of it scurrying across the floor. He got tired of getting out of bed to rescue it, so finally gave it away.
Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 09:21 am
"Into each life a little Reyn must fall."

0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 09:57 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I knew a man who put a blue lobster in his aquarium. Many times at night he would awaken to the sound of it scurrying across the floor. He got tired of getting out of bed to rescue it, so finally gave it away.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Good one, Edgar!

Ragman wrote:

"Into each life a little Reyn must fall."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygOaNo3M_Hw [/youtube]

http://able2know.org/topic/169654-1#post-4550528
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 10:31 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

http://mimg.ugo.com/200904/9280/joey-blossom-six-joey.jpg, http://idesigniphone.net/wallpapers/02353.jpg

a little pictorial humour

i wonder if anyone understood my horsing around with MM
Reyn

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 12:34 pm
@djjd62,
Not really. And who is MM?

Hehe, but you you know what they say if you have to explain it.

I really don't get it. Wink
djjd62

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 01:46 pm
@Reyn,
mysteryman wrote:
If we get rid of all the Reyns, how do we control the horses?

the first picture is the cast of Blossom, including Joey Lawrence whose sitcom phrase was "Whoa", the second picture is Canadian singer Nelly Furtado

so, to answer MM (mysteryman), if we get rid of the reyns how do we control the horses

whoa nelly Wink
Reyn

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 01:49 pm
@djjd62,
Laughing Too deep for me.

But then I never played any Beatles songs backward either.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 02:25 pm
@djjd62,
whew!
0 Replies