**** you, fuckstick

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,360 • Replies: 10

engineer

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 10:41 am
@djjd62,
Short and concise. Nice. Is there a link that would fill us in on the background?
Irishk

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 10:43 am
@djjd62,
Laughing Bumper-sticker worthy!

(What'd he do?)
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 10:52 am
@engineer,
nothing in particular, it's just the general feeling i've had about him since he became leader

minority conservative government brings down a budget tomorrow, general consensus is that the opposition parties will bring down the government and force an election

interestingly enough the libs have been hammering away at the conservatives over various ethics scandals, saying they aren't to be trusted, and an ipsos reid poll on the weekend said that ethics were top of voters minds (over the economy by a slight margin), however the liberals placed third (a distant third) in all but one question (second on that one, but still 10+ points below the cons) pertaining to who was best equipped to deal with the ethics issues and who was more trustworthy ethics wise, so you can see he's really good at getting his point across

he's quite the piece of work, hopefully when the election is over, he resigns and goes back to teach at either oxford or harvard, keep him out of our hair
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:43 pm
@djjd62,
I don't disagree with you, but I think Harper should get the same letter.

I'm getting right sick of him and his idiot ads aimed at Liberals. They are so much better? Laughing

C'mon...
djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 01:52 pm
@Reyn,
i agree, i've no love for mr. harper, the only decent leader is layton, and he's a great opposition leader, not a prime minister in my opinion
Reyn

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 03:10 pm
@djjd62,
Reluctantly, I again agree.

I have for most of my life voted NDP, as they are the only "realistic" alternative to the Libs and Cons. Although, I still feel that they have very little chance to ever hold power, sadly.

I'm a frusterated voter, but feel I should do "something".

Layton does have good character, just like Broadbent, and Douglas.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:11 pm
ha ha, Mr. I., if things stay as they are you gonna be in third place, in a perfect world the Bloc and The Green would push you into fifth, why don't you save yourself the embarrassment and **** off back to a teaching job in the US tomorrow

loser
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:15 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

**** you, fuckstick

Nice!
Obama is also a liberal "fuckstick".
djjd62

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:20 pm
@H2O MAN,
maybe, i'm not adverse to the Liberals (in Canada) but this guy needs to go as leader
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2011 04:33 pm
@djjd62,
Our guy needs to go too, maybe we can get a group rate Wink
0 Replies