Please edit it

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 09:00 pm

Heavenly Father, we are gathered here in this theatre because of your love and concern over us. Bless every one present in this theatre, touch and pour your healing anointing on every hand per taking in any of the operations we do. Pray for effectiveness and efficiency in all technique performed. We need you in our midst and bring peace, unity and love among us, to glory of your name Amen.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 619 • Replies: 6
No top replies

RealEyes

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2011 09:23 pm
Heavenly Father, we are gathered here in this theatre because of your love and concern over us. Bless everyone present in this theatre; touch and pour your healing anointing on every hand by taking in any of the operations we do [this sentence is correct, but it is unusual].

We pray for effectiveness and efficiency in all techniques performed. We need you in our midst to bring peace, unity and love among us,. To the glory of your name, Amen.
oristarA

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 03:44 am
@RealEyes,
Thank you.

Really, I feel "touch and pour your healing anointing on every hand by taking in any of the operations we do" is awkward. But how to improve it?
laughoutlood

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 04:42 am
@oristarA,
Heavenly Father, we are together in the need for, and in the certain knowledge of, your love and concern for us. Bless all those present in this theatre and anoint each hand partaking in our concern. We fervently pray for your care. You are with us in peace, unity and love, to the glory of your name Amen.

I'd do better if I was that way inclined but I suppose you could always use it at A2K management meetings.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 08:45 am
My view on this is:

Bless everyone present in this theatre; touch and anoint every hand here, to guide us in our daily living.

(Unless there is a ceremony to place oil on each hand, this "annointing" of the hand is not correct.)

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 08:52 am
@oristarA,
Are you trying to write a prayer to be said in an operating room prior to surgery?
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 08:58 am
Ah!! "Operations" and hands - good catch, ehbeth.

Ori- you SHOULD have told us that!!!!
0 Replies