ehBeth wrote:

bacon on rye toast

tea

no cream cheese? Sad
0 Replies

kuvasz

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 03:46 pm
@Bootinbull,
Baloney, velveeta cheese, and miracle whip, on very, very, white, wonder bread.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 03:54 pm
hot and sour soup
salad
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 04:02 pm
Whip cream and cheese spray.
0 Replies

ibourgeois

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2011 05:36 pm
@Bootinbull,
Poutine is one favorite for French Canadian Smile
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2011 08:01 pm
White folks purportedly LOVE tater tots and their "French fried mashed potaters."
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Thu 17 Mar, 2011 09:17 pm
@Bootinbull,
Chinese people are supposedly big rice eaters.
Gargamel

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 08:54 am
@JGoldman10,
No one ******* asked about Chinese people.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 01:56 pm
Jambalaya and a crawfish pie, file gumbo
Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio
Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be gay-o
Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2011 04:19 pm
@Gargamel,
"if black people eat fried chicken and chitlins, chinese people eat cats and dogs, cambodians eat rats, indian people eat curry, hispanic people eat rice and beans, what do white people eat? "
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 10:03 am
@kuvasz,
Quote:
Baloney, velveeta cheese, and miracle whip, on very, very, white, wonder bread.

And, on occasion, tuna salad (made with Hellman's mayo) on very white Wonder Bread, hot dogs (no bun) with canned baked beans, and grilled cheese (Velveeta, of course) sandwiches.

djjd62

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 10:06 am
@firefly,
firefly wrote:
grilled cheese (Velveeta, of course) sandwiches.

with campbell's tomato soup
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 05:13 pm
firefly and djjd wrote:
Quote:
grilled cheese (Velveeta, of course) sandwiches.

with campbell's tomato soup

Whoa, haven't had that combo since probably somewhere around 7th grade--or thought about having it either--but now that you mention it I may have to go buy a can of tomato soup, is there REALLY anything other than Campbell's, for dinner tonight. And some Velveeta, and none of this namby-pamby multi-grain bread--SQUISHY WONDER BREAD. One can't mess around with perfection .
Humairak

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 09:13 am
@Rockhead,
your jokes man
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 10:37 am
@MontereyJack,
Ah, a traditionalist--make sure it's Wonder (TM) Bread.
Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 11:25 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Ah, a traditionalist--make sure it's Wonder (TM) Bread.

Yes, Wonder Bread making some sort of ham/deli sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes and mayonnaise (mustard is verboten). And, if anyone wants a pickle it has to be from some store bought jar. Actually, a pickle smacks of too much ethnicity for a snow white individual.

P.S. Does the term "white people" include those of southern and eastern European descent, or only northern European descent? How much intermarriage between those two groups is allowed to be officially snow white?

Would one get extra credit for relatives who as children had straight "platinum blond" hair, rather than straight straw blond hair?

P.P.S. While I say the above in a humorous vein, I suspect there are people that do subscribe to a nuanced definition for a right type of white. Makes me realize that being in the twenty-first century may be of little consequence in some ways.

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 11:35 am
Pathetic bigot
Foofie

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 05:19 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Pathetic bigot

Not I. You do not realize I am just being honest about the reality of some people's prejudices?? I think my personal identity engenders more bigotry/prejudice in the 21st century than your personal identity. And, much of it is based on the prejudiced belief that I am not truly as white as others, in any country where the majority are white Christians. I like to be truthful about "knowing the score," so others are not deluded to think I am not aware of my place in society, and I can be lulled into non-awareness.

I am very happy for those who in the 20th and 21st century have gained admittance to the white population, having once been non-white only a century or two ago.

The truth is so empowering, I believe.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 05:23 pm
toffee
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Mon 27 Feb, 2012 05:24 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

Their bosses ass, antidepressants, . . . and Starbucks.
0 Replies