Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 11:09 am
Hey lefties. Please tell your muslim brothers to stop bombing innocent muslim and non-muslim civilians. Thank you.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/05/27/yemen.unrest/index.html?hpt=T2
izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 01:30 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Hey lefties. Please tell your muslim brothers to stop bombing innocent muslim and non-muslim civilians. Thank you.

I think you should talk to them. You should have a lot in common with a bunch of sick murdering bastards, who have perverted and twisted a peaceful religion out of all recognition.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 05:39 pm
@izzythepush,
Oh, for sure. That Mohammed guy was a real peaceful dude. Yup, yup. We all can hardly wait for Sharia Law.
http://www.france24.com/en/20110527-saudi-beheads-sudanese-murder#

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 27 May, 2011 09:34 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
At least, the USA are still ahead by about 20 executions to Saudi-Arabia.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 08:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You missed the point. Read that link and find out what Saudi Arabia chops your head off for. That's the point.
http://www.france24.com/en/20110527-saudi-beheads-sudanese-murder#

"apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking are all punishable by death (decapitation) under the conservative Muslim kingdom's strict interpretation of Islamic sharia law."

Of course, this will not help your deep seated hatred of the USA, but at least it will give you the truth about Sharia Law. Tell us how many people have been put to death in the USA for "apostasy, armed robbery, and drug trafficking". Thanks.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 08:51 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Of course, this will not help your deep seated hatred of the USA, but at least it will give you the truth about Sharia Law. Tell us how many people have been put to death in the USA for "apostasy, armed robbery, and drug trafficking". Thanks.

How do you get that I have a "deep seated hatred of the USA"?

Actually, I really like it here very much. And there isn't a lot what I really "hate".

I suppose that you'll find those asked for data by yourself.
Every country has its own laws. you may like them or not.
In Germany (and most other European countries) for instance, you can't get threatened with jail by a single policeman when you've been speeding. There had to be evidence presented, a second witness had to confirm it ... (And it seems, I even didn't speed at all last week but had the "wrong licence plate".)
But since the laws are different here ...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 09:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
So how many people has the USA put to death for "apostasy"?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 09:45 am
@Walter Hinteler,
You might have misread, RD, what I wrote.

Walter Hinteler wrote:
I suppose that you'll find those asked for data by yourself.
Every country has its own laws. you may like them or not.

And before that, I asked you, which I do here again:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

How do you get that I have a "deep seated hatred of the USA"?

Actually, I really like it here very much. And there isn't a lot what I really "hate".
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:15 am
@Walter Hinteler,
We're talking about Sharia Law in this thread. Are you okay with attempts to instill Sharia Law in the USA whether you like the law or not?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:20 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I'm just here on holidays ('vacations'). I have to accept US-laws as a visitor, whether I like them or not.

But again: how did you get the idea that I hate the USA ("deep seated hatred "ยด) - I know that this has nothing to do with the thread, but it was you, who wrote such!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:22 am
@Walter Hinteler,
When you stated that the USA was still ahead of Saudi Arabia in executions. What was that all about? It had nothing to do with the topic, yet you deliberately portrayed the USA in a negative light compared to a nation that beheads people for "apostasy".

That's what that was all about and YOU are the one who interjected the USA into it.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When you stated that the USA was still ahead of Saudi Arabia in executions. What was that all about? It had nothing to do with the topic, yet you deliberately portrayed the USA in a negative light compared to a nation that beheads people fro "apostasy".

That's what that was all about and YOU are the one who interjected the USA into it.

Well, there are people who get executed in the USA and the other 21 countries which still have capital punishment for various different reasons.

And since you're an US-citizen, I just compared the Saudi Arabian figures to your home-country and the legal system here.

If that's your clue to get your wrong opinion that I've a deep hate against the USA ...
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 10:43 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Here's the difference. Executions in the USA are for extreme crimes like murder. We don't execute people for armed robbery or apostasy.

When you drag my nation into your argument, you better damn well have the numbers to back up your argument. Comparing the legal system in the USA to the legal system in Saudi Arabia is the desperate act of a desperate man. So I ask again, why do you hate the USA?
raprap

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 11:04 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Then booby, we can take your statement to heart? Renaldo Duboise is against capital punishment in the United States and takes a personal stance against official policy in 34 states, the US military, and the US gov.

Hey boobie, I'll have to say you're acting consistent with your conviction that Bin Laden should be alive and scheming in Pakistan today and that SEAL that shot him in in the head didn't follow due process.

AND IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME

"WHY DO YOU HATE THE UNITED STATES?"

The Pugnacious pissant

Rap

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 11:23 am
@raprap,
Pitiful and twisted. Sick.
raprap

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 11:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
I take that as a compliment from hypocritical bigots, bubby.

The pugnacious pissant

Rap
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 02:53 pm
When I saw this headline I thought it was those damn Baptists again. Imagine my horror and shock to find out that it was the religion of peace.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/28/afghanistan.violence/index.html?hpt=T2
raprap

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 03:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
This must be one of your bromates, bubby? http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2011/WORLD/europe/05/26/serbia.mladic.profile/story.mladic.1993.gi.afp.jpg

Some of the crimes he's accused of sound like what you're espousing.

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-05-26/world/serbia.mladic.profile_1_bosnian-serb-deportation-and-inhumane-acts-ratko-mladic?_s=PM:WORLD

The pugnacious pissant.

Rap
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 05:22 pm
It's time for a little levity ...

http://thedavepeck.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/can_t_we_all_just_get_along.jpg
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 07:13 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When you drag my nation into your argument, you better damn well have the numbers to back up your argument. Comparing the legal system in the USA to the legal system in Saudi Arabia is the desperate act of a desperate man. So I ask again, why do you hate the USA?

I compared nothing.

I just gave the numbers of executions.

And as said (and proved by many, including US agencies), I don't hate the USA.