Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:13 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'm talking science. If we are going to talk about science then use reputable sources for your information. Reputable professors will not accept it and the founder even said his own site is not scolarly.

If you are interested in the peer reviewed science on the topic, the authority is the IPCC. Being that you don't like their conclusions, I suspect you aren't interested in peer reviewed science as much as politically motivated punditry that fits your political narrative.

The science sides with GCC.

Just because it seems you have been programmed to reject things that challenge your views, I am curious about something. May I take a guess here and assume you are also a creationist? You seem to have a outlook that holds science in contempt.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:23 am
@failures art,
I'll say this one more time for the intellectually challenged. That means YOU.

THE FOUNDER OF WIKIPEDIA STATED THAT HIS SITE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SCHOLARLY PROJECTS.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:24 am
@failures art,
I'm backing down as soon as you climb down from that tree. Well?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:28 am
@failures art,
I am so happy that you brought up God. I agree with Albert Einstein on intelligent design. What is your opinion?
raprap

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:34 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
In your case, I see little evidence of Intelligent Design.

BTW Einstein was wrong about quantum mechanics. And theology wasn't his area--now if Albert were talking about riding a bicycle or playing the violin.

Rap
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:51 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'll say this one more time for the intellectually challenged. That means YOU.

THE FOUNDER OF WIKIPEDIA STATED THAT HIS SITE IS NOT TO BE USED FOR SCHOLARLY PROJECTS.

Caps lock does help. I didn't defend wikipedia, I only pointed out that you have no problem expecting others to read non-scholarly articles from right wing blogs.

Here's an idea. Go to wikipedia, and then on the bottom of a page after you've read something go to the citations and verify with the original source. Then you won't be using wikipedia as a source.

Easy.

So why should we read your non-scholarly right wing blog articles?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:55 am
@raprap,
Have you ever discussed your mother's botched abortion in public?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:56 am
@failures art,
Where did I say that you had to read my right wing blogs?
parados

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'm talking science.

If you were talking science, then you would be discussing Milankovitch cylces. You are attempting to continue with your red herring.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 08:58 am
Speaking of "rights"........

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/05/may_christians_preach_outside.html
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:00 am
@parados,
I'm talking about the drumbeat from the left that man is mostly responsible for global warming or climate change or whatever the current title is. Why do you guys keep changing the label? It's the same tired old crap. Power, control and money.
parados

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:01 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'm talking about the drumbeat from the left that man is mostly responsible for global warming or climate change or whatever the current title is. Why do you guys keep changing the label? It's the same tired old crap. Power, control and money.

So... you aren't talking science then. You are spouting political Bull ****.
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'm backing down as soon as you climb down from that tree. Well?

This doesn't change that you've failed to support your claim I lied nor does it answer to your ongoing refusal to answer questions posted to you.

That's worse than backing down, that's cowardly. Wouldn't it be better to just answer questions and admit when others keep you honest?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:05 am
@parados,
Your side is spouting bullshit with your man-made global warming crap. Power, control, and money. That's what you want and that's all you've ever wanted. That's why you hate honest, decent, law-abiding, hard-working Americans who disagree with you.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:06 am
@failures art,
You haven't replied to my reply to you. Where did I ever say you had to read my right wing blogs? That makes you appear cowardly.
failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:08 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I am so happy that you brought up God. I agree with Albert Einstein on intelligent design. What is your opinion?

I brought up creationism, not god explicitly. Einstein made some comments on religion, but nothing supporting intelligent design (also I did not mention ID). I think you are trying attach Eistein to your views to make yourself seem more informed on the topic. You have made some poor assumptions about Einstein, however.

So, answer for yourself. Do you believe in evolution: yes or no?

A
R
T
raprap

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:09 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Rennie, I heard on Fox news that you f**ked a sheep, and if you f**ked one sheep you're aways a sheep f**ker. Now considering it was on Fox news by your logic it must be true, so you must be a sheep f**ker.

By Xtian Sharia law I'm gonna turn you over to the right reveren' Fred Phelps of "Gawd hates Fags" 'cause that sheep you were f**king on Fox news was a ram.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:11 am
@failures art,
Where did I ever say you had to read my right wing blogs? You are appearing cowardly.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:12 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Where did I say that you had to read my right wing blogs?

I'm comparing your refusal to read one source to the sources you will read and promote. I think you insulate yourself to protect your views. Perhaps you value them more than actual scholarly study on these topics.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sun 1 May, 2011 09:13 am
@raprap,
Medic........Medic.........We have a man down over here........medic........
0 Replies