Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:02 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I am better than the lefties around here. Why don't you knock off my chip. Asswipe.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:03 am
@failures art,
Red Herring? I learned from you. You are here to teach me, right? You're obviously in the presence of someone who knows how things work in the world. Your arrogant ignorant propaganda is fouling up the place.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:03 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I am better than the lefties around here. Why don't you knock off my chip. Asswipe.

Is this an admission from you that you don't, in fact, have what it takes to admit when you are wrong?

If it is, then understand that you are busy knocking the chip off yourself, and need no assistance from me or anyone else.

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:06 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I'm not wrong. You failed to reply to the sentence in my post about cutting back when your budget is over. You're a liar.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:09 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I'm not wrong. You failed to reply to the sentence in my post about cutting back when your budget is over. You're a liar.

But, that's not what you claimed! You said I edited out your words. Remember? Or do I need to quote it for you? Laughing

Needless to say, I didn't do that at all, and you were perfectly wrong. And when you accuse me of being a liar here, you are wrong once again. Just compounding your errors.

Now that I've refreshed your memory - you going to man up and admit it? Admit that you were wrong, and that you started slinging insults at me or others based on YOUR error? Or are you going to cower, like some weak little animal, and pretend that you didn't make the error?

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:18 am
@Cycloptichorn,
When you quote me and purposely omit part of my words then you are cherry picking which is "editing".

You're a liar. I can't help that, only you can.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:24 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

When you quote me and purposely omit part of my words then you are cherry picking which is "editing".

I didn't Omit any of your words at all. I quoted EVERY WORD you wrote. Are you, literally, too stupid to see that? Or are you just being purposefully obtuse?

Quote:
You're a liar. I can't help that, only you can.

Prove that I'm a liar. Show me the post in which I edited out or omitted anything you wrote. I'm betting that you can't do so, because you're a shameless fool, and instead of being interested in fact-based and reasoned conversation, you're really nothing more than a Troll, who likes to stir up ****, but has nothing meaningful to add.

I should warn you - and this is based on years of experience at this site - that you are quickly marginalizing yourself and are going to end up ignored and shunned by pretty much everyone here. Not because you are a Conservative, but because you are essentially dishonest and unintelligent.

Last chance to admit that you were wrong before I write you off, and begin to really go into insult mode.

Cycloptichorn
ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Since you feel free to only respond to some points made by other posters on other threads, you're in no position to comment on anyone else's responses.

failures art

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:30 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Red Herring?

That is correct.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I learned from you. You are here to teach me, right?

I'm here to chat with whoever.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're obviously in the presence of someone who knows how things work in the world.

Except maybe building permits and civil liberties...

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your arrogant ignorant propaganda is fouling up the place.

I'm sure if you type enough ad hominems up the smell will go away. Is it working?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:35 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I've already shown which sentence you purposely omitted. I can't help it if you're stupid.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:36 am
@ehBeth,
Is that supposed to mean something? Am I now supposed to cease responding just because some little twit can't keep up?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:37 am
@failures art,
The mosque has nothing to do with civil liberties. The majority of the American people don't want it built on that site. You're agenda is against the will of the American people. You are the enemy within.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:38 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I've already shown which sentence you purposely omitted. I can't help it if you're stupid.

But, I didn't omit that sentence. I quoted you as saying that sentence. Do you not realize that is true?

Your failure to respond in an honorable fashion paints you as a coward. I hereby deem you Troll, and from now on, you will receive only silence or scorn from me.

Cycloptichorn
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:48 am
@Cycloptichorn,
I hereby deem you a pusillanimous pissant prarie punk. Thank you for your silence. The world will be a much nicer peaceful place.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 10:56 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I hereby deem you a pusillanimous pissant prarie punk. Thank you for your silence. The world will be a much nicer peaceful place.

What silence? It's far more fun to point out that, by your own admission, you're a gutless coward as well as a ******* idiot.

I bet ten to one that you are a fat old ****, at home on disability or medicare, who likes to get his jollies off by pretending he knows stuff about politics. But the truth is, you don't. Your ignorant indignation probably goes down great in the fever swamps that you post in under this name - some of which I looked up, and were pretty funny - but here it just marks you as a blowhard. An unserious person, to be ridiculed, not respected.

I think you are a great example of the level of sophistication of your party and ideology, Renaldo. Do you deny that you receive gov't benefits while railing against them?

Cycloptichorn
ehBeth

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:00 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Am I now supposed to cease responding

that would probably be best
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:07 am
@ehBeth,
It appears that you have the same handicap as your pals. Are you all so afraid of the words of others that you have to continually edit responses? That is really sad. If you have a strong argument, a rational thinking person would conclude that you don't need to manipulate the words of others.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:29 am
@Cycloptichorn,
In your previous post you stated that I would only receive silence from you and then you ask in the very next post "what silence"?

You seem to be confused today. Perhaps you need a nap. Ask your mommy for some cookies and milk and take an hour to rest your feeble little leftist mind. Spouting rhetoric about swamps and disability doesn't make sense. Are you getting enough liquids?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:35 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Why do you edit posts? Are you a liar?
Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 22 Apr, 2011 11:36 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

In your previous post you stated that I would only receive silence from you and then you ask in the very next post "what silence"?

Reading comprehension matters. I actually wrote,

Quote:
I hereby deem you Troll, and from now on, you will receive only silence or scorn from me.

Once again: are you too ******* stupid, Troll, to know what the word scorn means?

Quote:
You seem to be confused today. Perhaps you need a nap. Ask your mommy for some cookies and milk and take an hour to rest your feeble little leftist mind. Spouting rhetoric about swamps and disability doesn't make sense. Are you getting enough liquids?

I note that you do NOT deny that you are currently a recipient of gov't benefits. You have a lot of rhetoric that you have, stupidly, thrown around condemning people who do, or 'leftists' who want those benefits to continue. I can now add Hypocrite to the list of names that accurately describe you.

This attempt to insult me was, once again, pathetic. I have a 12-year old cousin who can sling **** better than you.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies