Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

failures art

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 12:36 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I've heard this argument before. Does the Vatican support any terrorist organizations?

They supported the Nazis.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 12:41 pm
@failures art,
They didn't arm the Nazis. Iran arms Hamas and Hezbollah among others.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 12:41 pm
@raprap,
What arms do they supply for terrorists?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 12:43 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I see. So you are speaking of history, not current nations. I really could care less about the past.

Amusing. So since history does not support your narrow emotional view, you don't care.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

If you can't give us any current "Christian theocracies", then you really don't have a point.

It is still relevant because conservative Christians are trying to in modern times put Christian laws into place. If they seek to do so, they have zero footing to deny other religious laws from entering as well. The only threat the US has of sharia law is the door that Christians here make for it. Christians need to stop seeking special entitlement.

A
R
T
failures art

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 12:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You moved the bar. You asked who they supported. You got answered, so you now have retreated to this new position of supplying arms.

The truth is that the Catholic church didn't back away from the Nazis until they saw how the tide of the war was going.

Hitler gave this little gem:
Quote:
“I have been attacked because of my handling of the Jewish question. The Catholic Church considered the Jews pestilent for fifteen hundred years, put them in ghettos, etc., because it recognized the Jews for what they were. In the epoch of liberalism the danger was no longer recognized. I am moving back toward the time in which a fifteen-hundred-year-long tradition was implemented. I do not set race over religion, but I recognize the representatives of this race as pestilent for the state and for the Church, and perhaps I am thereby doing Christianity a great service by pushing them out of schools and public functions.”

http://humanists.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/priests-salute.jpg

Read up on your Art of War and thee role of religion in war. Your dismissal of the Church's role as benign is charmingly naive.

A
R
The Nazi church, but who cares about history?
raprap

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 01:16 pm
@failures art,
Pius XII should have been tried at Nuremberg.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:00 am
@failures art,
There you go again....."your narrow emotional view".

Cut the crap. Stick to the topic and make your point. I'm not the topic.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:01 am
@failures art,
There you go again....."your narrow emotional view".

Cut the crap. Stick to the topic and make your point.

Somehow you think that if there is a law that is "Christian" in your mind then it must be "Christian Sharia Law". A person really has to do some mental gymnastics to get there. It's not logical thinking. Ever hear of "magical thinking"?

Here is a question for you: Is keeping marriage between a man and a woman "Chrisian Sharia Law"?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:04 am
@failures art,
The muslims supported the Nazis also. How come you didn't mention that?
parados

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:11 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I thought you didn't care about history.

Iran is not sending any arms to Hamas today. You are so stuck in yesterday.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:16 am
@parados,
I really don't care about your opinion of me. I'm not the topic. I never said I don't care about history. I said the history is not what we are talking about. We are talking about TODAY.....the world's problems hundreds of years ago doesn't concern any of us.

My point is the muslims who are practicing Sharia Law in various forms are involved in terrorism. Why is it so hard to admit that?
parados

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:24 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
And Christians in various forms are also involved in terrorism. Why is that so hard to admit?
raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:45 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
No that's not te point of this thread boobie. The question that the thread asked is
Quote:
Are you against Xtian Sharia Law?
http://able2know.org/topic/169134-1

You, boobie, are the one who is attempting to skate the subject' You, boobie, are the one who has used every opportunity to avoid answering the question to be debated. You, boobie, have used red herrings, ad hominems, refused facts, changed courses, attempted to refused facts, pleaded to the jury.

So IOW, I could argue that you, boobie, are obviously a closeted liberal child abusing terrorist with the cogent skills of a eleven year old and still remain within the bounds of your lack of debating skills. Now surprise me, boobie, and prove me wrong.

I'd be willing to bet donuts to dollars you can't.

I am through with you Reggie---so pack up your limited marbles and go home boobie--you are a loser.

Rap
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:57 am
@parados,
Would you say the "Christian terrorism" is equal to the "Muslim terrorism"?
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:57 am
@parados,
Fred Phelps is a terrorist http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Phelps

0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:58 am
@raprap,
No, dick nose, there is no such thing as "Christian Sharia Law". Sharia Law is Muslim.

raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:14 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
A rose is a rose---boobie.

Fred Phelps is a Xtian and he preaches death. 'Sharia' fits in my mind, but I'm open. What name would you call the practice of Fred Phelps, bubbette?..
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:25 am
@raprap,
Fred Phelps is a "wolf in sheep's clothing". Jesus was a man of love and peace. Mohammed was a man of war and hate. Do you deny that?
raprap

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:32 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
The one thing that all major religions claim to practice is a form of the 'golden rule' but none of them do.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:37 am
@raprap,
That statement has nothing to do with the topic.