Are you against Christian Sharia Law?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:38 am
@parados,
What do you think my "position" is? Explain to me.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:04 am
http://www.faithfreedom.org/comics/comics.htm

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r53/icebear46/mohammed.jpg
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 09:58 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Why do you have more anger for the Tea Party than you do for religious thugs who want to murder you?
I never said I did. But you need to explain why that is a policy that gets anyone killed. Hating someone doesn't make you susceptible to being killed by someone else.

Are you unable to provide support for your statement about how leftist policies will get people killed? It seems that is the case.
parados

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 10:00 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

What do you think my "position" is? Explain to me.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Wrong. The fact that you disagree with me is not what makes you a bad American. That's what you want everyone to thnink is the reason. The actual reason is your policies are dangerous and will get people killed. You have no idea what is happening in the world. Ignorance in war gets people killed. You don't know your enemy.

You stated your position. You can't support your position.

1. It isn't your position and you can retract it.
2. It is your position and you can try to support it even though it is indefensible.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:30 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Any fool can do that and look smart. You're not.

What is the "that" to which you refer?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're a phoney.

A phoney what? Specifically.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're arrogant and you're not that sharp.

Your feelings towards me are not relevant to the topic.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Everything about you is phoney.

Everything? Wow.

You seem very interested in commentary on who and what I am, but you don't seem very interested in talking about the topic. You're aparently very emotional about the topic, but you should try and channel your feelings into more cogent and developed thoughts and support them with some facts if you want to present anything for anyone to consider.

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:13 pm
@parados,
Leftist policies get people killed because you treat terrorists like criminals. The deserve absolutely no constitutional rights. War is war. It's us or them. It's only complicated because everything the left touches becomes political. You're all dishonest and you don't love your country. The only thing you love is control, power, and stealing your fellow American's hard earned money.

You'll go out of your way to use our money and our justice system to protect a terrorist who simply wants to murder Americans while you make sure the same Americans are taxed to support abortion clinics to murder human beings.

You're sick little fucks.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:20 pm
@failures art,
Nothing in my post about "feelings", dip ****. You are the topic now. You are the one who has shown disrespect. Therefore, you are the sleazy little ********** that has made himself the topic. You're a phoney and a fraud. That has nothing to do with my feelings. It has all to do with you.
Anarkatheist

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 10:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
You sound crazy.
How are you any better than a "leftist"? The only difference between you two is how you would like to spend stolen money, you want to spend it on killing innocent people on the other side of the world, and create a police state here at home, taking away personal freedom.

On another note, speaking with so much profanity makes you look like an idiot.

And you "leftist" all want to do is steal from the successful and reward those who dont work at all. You're police state would take away economic freedoms.

You both are different evils, and this system depends on you two fighting each other instead of the state, that is why the US is so successful.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 08:00 am
@Anarkatheist,
Man oh man, there sure are a lot of nuts around here.
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 10:53 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Nothing in my post about "feelings", dip ****.

Sure there is. Your arguments are unchecked emotionalism. In your recent post to parados, you liken all Muslims to terrorism. That is an emotional argument. You post with your feelings, not with your brain.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You are the topic now.

I am?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You are the one who has shown disrespect.

I'm sorry. How did I do that?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Therefore, you are the sleazy little ********** that has made himself the topic.

This is another emotional outburst. Your feelings towards me are guiding your posts, not the topic. This is emotionalism.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You're a phoney and a fraud.

A phoney and a fraud what? I think you're just using these terms without any sort of meaningful context. What have I claimed I am that you feel I am not?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That has nothing to do with my feelings. It has all to do with you.

And yet you bring so many of your feelings into the thread. So much so, that you want me to be the topic.

Stop being so sensitive. Just address the topic.

A
R
T
parados

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 11:45 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Leftist policies get people killed because you treat terrorists like criminals. The deserve absolutely no constitutional rights. War is war. It's us or them. It's only complicated because everything the left touches becomes political. You're all dishonest and you don't love your country. The only thing you love is control, power, and stealing your fellow American's hard earned money.

You'll go out of your way to use our money and our justice system to protect a terrorist who simply wants to murder Americans while you make sure the same Americans are taxed to support abortion clinics to murder human beings.

You're sick little fucks.

Could you provide any facts to support that load of crap you just spouted?
raprap

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 01:12 pm
@maxdancona,
Theocracy is an ugly thing regardless of the dogma. I guess it's particularly rampant among those religions that practice evangelism.

It comes down to a meeting of arms with all sides chanting 'my gawd can beat your gawd' s with the winner suppressing all dissent. The Knights Templar vs Islamic Jihad--no holds barred followed by inquisition.

Is xtian sharia possible?--yeppur. Can it be prevented? Only if religious freedom includes heathens and pagans.

Rap
raprap

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 01:23 pm
@raprap,
Personally I view most religions as entertainment for profit, living by the tenants of 'one man's religion is an other's belly laugh"* and "the true test of any religion are the self directed jokes"**

BTW profits should all be taxed.

Rap

*Twain--I think
** GK Chesterton (paraphrased)
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 02:20 pm
@parados,
Yeah, you're sick and you're stupid.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 02:20 pm
@failures art,
The topic is Christian Sharia Law. There is no such thing. I've stated this many times and I'm still waiting for someone to prove there is such a thing.

Man, you are one stupid asswipe. That's an observation, not a "feeling".
raprap

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 02:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Ad hominem--penalty.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 02:53 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Sounds like it was a pretty Sharia time.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 06:17 pm
This has the be the dumbest pod of lefties I've come across in at least two months. "Fox News....squawk, squawk.....Tea Party....squawk squawk......Christians....squawk, squawk......etc, etc,

You're all way too smart for me.
Anarkatheist

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:14 pm
I just love how everybody here ignores me.
parados

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 09:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

This has the be the dumbest pod of lefties I've come across in at least two months. "Fox News....squawk, squawk.....Tea Party....squawk squawk......Christians....squawk, squawk......etc, etc,

You're all way too smart for me.

Yeah.. we're all dumb and we are still too smart for you.