Dr. Richard Hoover, mammalian RBC remains are found around your alien microbe.

Reply Thu 10 Mar, 2011 10:20 pm
Dr. Richard Hoover, mammalian RBC remains are found around your alien microbe.

Dr. Richard Hoover, your Fig 1d (note 1) in your famous article http://journalofcosmology.com/Life100.html

contains mammalian red blood cell remains. See this figure:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed

Note 1: original caption of Fig 1d--
Fig 1d. FESEM Backscattered Electron image of an Ivuna filament with N<0.5% and sulfur-rich globules S and rounded terminus R that is similar in size, morphology and internal composition to terrestrial bacteria (See e, below)

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,917 • Replies: 6
No top replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 06:15 am
@bewildered,
oy, this isnt paleo or geology or anything remotely scientific.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2011 06:20 am
@bewildered,
oy, Cosmology is kind of a fringey mag with a published POV. Are these cyano bacteria or are they carbonatite and serpentinite reaction relics?

This sounds like the meteorite with"life " that was made a big deal of in the 1990's and was later found to be a specimen loaded with carbonatite vesicles. That one just went away as the theory of its formation was debunked.

Have fun, but your mind is made up even though the EDAX data says to me that this is a speciment of serpentinite, forsterite, fayalite, and carbonatite.
Just pubbing selected pix is not the way that we settle disagreements in science. We seek more information and try to investigate the specimens to the extreme
bewildered

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:46 pm
@farmerman,
Babeller, show your disproof.
farmerman

Reply Sun 27 Mar, 2011 10:53 pm
@bewildered,
I dont have to. The folks that initially described it were soon found out to be full of crap.
bewildered

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 03:44 am
@farmerman,
Babeler, did you not babel about my claim of red blood cell fossils being some kind of rock minerals? Was that not a kind of statement or claim or babel, which needs supporting evidence by the person who made that statement or claim or babel?
No proof or disproof made you a babeler. Don't you see that? I have seen too many of theoretical geologists like you over in the Open Mars Forum, babelling year in and year out without any proof. Bye forever.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Mar, 2011 04:11 am
@bewildered,
Dont let the door hit you where God split you. If you believe that red blood cells occur on the surface of a meteorite with no context (like an organism to use blood, then you are an easy mark for some ponzi scheme.
All I have to do is refer you to the literature on Hoovers "Find". Its been run over by the truck of close inspection and objective scientific examination. It should be a lesson to you to never jump to conclusions before all the data is in. Im not sure that even more data will be forthcoming but, should it be reported in some journal, Ill be sure to send you a link.

Otherwise, just go find someone who gives a **** about what you think of them.
0 Replies