Do I dare bring up this topic?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:22 pm
McGent, Let me provide you with a clue; all countries (and that includes all of Europe, Asia, Africa, Middle East, and most everywhere else) have police departments. I'll let you figure out why.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 04:51 pm
c.i. touché..

I just believe with the amount of media coverage the MJ case is getting, I highly doubt the police were anything but cordial.
MJ made a huge mistake implicating the police of brutality. His lawyers must be idiots. If his charges prove him guilty of false accusations, his credibility is shot.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 05:08 pm
Ceili, We'll find out soon enough if MJ made wrong accusations. After that, the chips will fall where they may, and he would have definitely ruined his own career.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:40 pm
Sorry, folks, I have been years out of noticing at all, but what of Elizabeth Taylor and Diana Ross? Have they spoken to the issues?

I don't mean that. Has nothing to do with the immediate question that comes to court. I bring it up to fling reportorial time into the equation, whatever the equation is.

I still hold for court and court and court. Trial by public opinion is sometimes right but rushes to judgement. (yes, an e!)
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:51 pm
Michael fell out with Ross many years ago and ET, along with many other invited celebs were noticably absent from the big shebang at Neverland a few weeks ago.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:52 pm
I thought Ross, Taylor and Michael were all the same person? Shocked
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 03:13 am
Re: Do I dare bring up this topic?
caprice wrote:

With that said, I don't think Michael Jackson is guilty of pedophilia. If he was, I believe there would be many more victims coming forward. Even so, the guy is not normal by any stretch of the imagination.

That is contrary to everything we know about pedaphilia.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 09:04 am
McGentrix wrote:
Well, if the minorities would stop misbehaving, the police would let them be...

It's a bit early to be awarding "Most Ignorant Post of 2004"...

Still, congratulations.

Even if that was some kind of inside (only to you) joke, you set a new low.

Would it be possible to ask you to restrain yourself from this sort of comment for the rest of forever?

Thanking you in advance...
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 12:39 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Occum, There's more than a few bad apples in the police departments of this country. When I stop seeing unequal treatment against minorities in this country for two decades, I might change my mind, but until then, I'm stil sceptical.
CI' there's more than a few crack selling, violent animals, too, but it remains unfair to judge the group from the worst it has to offer. Daryl Gates is the exception, not the rule.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 01:23 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Occum, There's more than a few bad apples in the police departments of this country. When I stop seeing unequal treatment against minorities in this country for two decades, I might change my mind, but until then, I'm stil sceptical.

PDiddie wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Still, congratulations.

Would it be possible to ask you to restrain yourself from this sort of comment for the rest of forever?

CI gets to degraqde the police force by saying there are some bad apples, are you going to deny the fact that there are a few bad apples amongst the minorities? Am I understanding you correctly? If you can't understand something I write, PDiddie, please ask.

I am saying that in the areas where minorities get harrassed the most, they tend to not be the minority. Deal with it. Until you do, piss off.
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 01:27 pm
Of course you're not understanding me (or much of anything else, apparently) correctly, McG.

I believe I'll pass on the pissing contest.
0 Replies

IronLionZion

Reply Sat 3 Jan, 2004 03:21 pm
PDiddie wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Still, congratulations.

I think he was attempting, somewhat retardedly, to point out that there is a clear connection between police 'mistreatment' of minorities (ie- racial profiling) and the well documented fact that many minority groups, particularly blacks, commit more crimes than whites.

I would submit that it is due to soci-economic, historical, and demographic factors rather than race. But we shouldn't ignore it simply because it reflects badly on the minority population.
0 Replies

Heywood

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 05:49 pm
I'm not certain either way, as stated before he is innocent until proven guilty.

THAT BEING SAID...

What makes it hard to believe that he is innocent is that humans are sexual creatures. Its going to manifest itself somehow, and I just think this excessive "love" he has for children just might have a dark side.

Did anyone else see that hidden bedroom he has, with the secret entrance through the back of his closet? Its hidden, lots of stuffed animals all over the place, and there were pictures of babies all over the walls....

Creepy to say the least!
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 06:05 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 10:26 pm
Heywood wrote:
Did anyone else see that hidden bedroom he has, with the secret entrance through the back of his closet? Its hidden, lots of stuffed animals all over the place, and there were pictures of babies all over the walls....

Wha??? Shocked
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 11:17 pm
I'm sorry, but I think he's guilty.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck...IT'S A DUCK!!!!!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2004 11:21 pm
But what walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and acts like a duck, is really a hawk - with the body of a duck. Looks can be deceiving, sometimes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 02:48 am
ONly takes one look at that face to know he's a freak of some sort.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2004 02:51 am
The History of Michael Jackson's face.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Mon 12 Jan, 2004 03:20 am
Ceili:

Jackson's credibility was gone the day he claimed he's only had two plastic surgery procedures done...and done just on his nose!

Very Happy
0 Replies