How would you make a comic book series about streetfighting cats and dogs more interesting?

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 21 Mar, 2011 03:00 pm
Cats and dgos like to hunt and prowl- so there would probably be a lot of cat and dog detectives and bounty hunters.

I can see criminal gangs trying to shake people up by using strong-arm men to do violent things for them.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 06:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Cats and dogs like to hunt and prowl- so there would probably be a lot of cat and dog detectives and bounty hunters.

I can see criminal gangs trying to shake people up by using strong-arm men to do violent things for them. FIXED
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 06:36 pm
A lot of cat and dog private detectives.

I can see a lot of cat and dog perfume and cologne makers and sellers. I can see some criminal gangs getting involved with some perfume and cologne schemes or involved with perfume and cologne smuggling.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2011 06:42 pm
There can be some cat- and dog-themed jewelry that the bad guys want to steal for practical and/or scientific reasons.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:29 pm
I think maybe the heroes go out West because some criminal cowboys are going around stealing people's catmint, and there's a valuable species of catmint they want to get thier mitts on. They steal some for themselves and want to sell the rest on the black market.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2011 10:31 pm
Or the bad cowboys go around stealing some valuable cat and dog themed jewelry.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 26 Mar, 2011 11:31 pm
There could be some cowboy crooks who going around polluting people's water supplies with alkali, forcing people to give them money.

Or some crooked cowboys who run oil rig scams.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 08:20 pm
I was just thinking about it- rodeos and county/western music concerts.

The cat and dog cowboys could run some rodeo or concert scheme in which they use them to raise money for some devious criminal activity.

Or the good guys go and bust the criminal cowboys' gambling circuits.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 19 Apr, 2011 06:37 am
Cats and dogs both produce large litters, so in this universe, how can the average set of parents be able to afford to take care of that many kids?
0 Replies